[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

>More attractive than every fucking supposed "fembot"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 71

>More attractive than every fucking supposed "fembot" on here
>they still won't touch me
It's illogical. I'm actually BETTER than them and I'm still not good enough.
I don't get it
>>
>>24055544
It doesn't matter how virtuous you are

you don't have a vagina
people won't do anything for you
sorry
>>
>>24055590
But I deserve their worthless vaginas at the very least
>>
Same OP

I'm actually not bad looking and girls like me but i'm a failier at life and never had sex
>>
>>24055544
Why would you want a fembot?

Literally, bar sluts. The very few that aren't are the ones that don't say anything and you won't ever communicate with anyway.

You can do better.

also
> you don't deserve shit and do seem to have a big ego
obviously, other guys may be willing to orbit faster than you are
>>
you look like a goat nigger. getting rejected by pathetic, 4chan posting, "fembots".

end your life already.
>>
>>24055635
No nigga

You ain't entitled to anything

They decide whether or not you deserve it or not and since you're complaining on a cambodian cartoon image board it seems like you don't deserve shit
>>
>>24055544

why don't you just get paid to kek white wives everyday?

If you're a dicklet black man I feel bad for you son.
>>
>>24055544
It's cause they are racist
>>
>>24055726
How am I not entitled to trash at the very least?
>>
>>24055544
Attitude is important. Its not just looks.
>>
>>24055746
Because cu ckoldry infuriates me.
>>
>>24055759
Because you're a guy, bruh

You gotta accept the fact you have to compete for women and most men wont reproduce. Not every man will get a chance with a woman. It's a game and you suck

I suck too bro. Accept it and move on, don't cry and fucking think just because you're this you should get it. Better yourself, get out there and compete my niggz
>>
>>24055759
Dude, read

You're not entitled to shit

Man up and stop acting like women are just gonna fall onto you, make an effort and make it happen
>>
File: back-to-school.jpg (764KB, 1752x1168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back-to-school.jpg
764KB, 1752x1168px
>>24055635
No, you've got the math wrong.

normie looks + social status (E-celeb, locally popular, etc...) = vag

normie looks + wealth = vag

If you were chad then you wouldn't have an issue

Chad = 9 of 10 girls will be attracted
Normie = 4/10 girls will be attracted
robot + compensation= 0-1/10 girls will be attracted


The hierarchy goes like this:

10/10 girl
10/10 guy
average girl
ugly girl
average guy
deformed girl
ugly guy
deformed guy
>>
>>24055759
Pussy is the most valuable item on the dating market.
>>
>>24055544
Racemixing sure does fuck up facial proportions. Poor alien looking motherfuckers.
>>
>>24055544
it's because you're black... are you really surprised? kek
>>
>>24055805
>>24055814
But I deserve it. It's unfair.
>>
>>24055837
yeah, poor OP, if only he was pure black.
>>
>ayo ayo hol up where da white wimminz at
>surprised when there are no white wimminz
>>
>>24055544
You're ugly as fuck, m8.
>>
The women of this site are simply inferior to me. They should be glad I would have them as my fuck toys.
>>
I see what you did there. Nice thread.
>>
>>24055871
>mad he couldn't be born looking like adonis bosso
>resorts to attacking black people even though he knows his ugliness is due to his own shit-tier parents' genetics
Kekkest of keks
>>
Honestly OP you shouldn't be surprised.
The type of women that browse 4chan ( of any race, -especially- black women ) aren't attracted to black guys at all and wouldn't give one a chance ever.
>>
>>24055868
Nobody in the world gives a fuck if you deserve it, it isn't shit if you go around acting like an entitled cunt. Funnily enough, that puts women off you.
>>
>>24055932
>adonis bosso

that nigger you posted? ugly big nose flat faced faggot, sure i'm real jelly.
>>
>>24055932
This post seems to imply that you think I made the other post.
>>
>>24055544
>boohoo, why don't they like me?

Sounds like you're a bitch-ass nigga.

95% of the problems that you faggots complain about stems from the fact that you're a bunch of bitches.

Don't be a bitch your whole life, OP.
>>
>>24055981
You sound way too threatened not to be, honestly.
>>
Lel OP you're definitely attractive stop crying and being a wasteman and start working on yourself.
>>
I even dedicate more time to bettering myself than the whores of r9k do
>>
>>24056106
show your quads, fag
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
500x500.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>24056048
I'm real threatened by your simian looking guycrush.
>>
>>24055544
My suggestion is to shave off that beard, completely ruins your jaw line and looks weird senpai.
2nd, you're not entitled to anything, you sure as hell don't look attractive enough for girls to hit on you first so you have to reach out.
3rd, if you're better than them why does it bother you, that mentality is toxic just look at elliot rodger.
Peaceout bye
>>
File: BN9h3HzCEAAr1jX.jpg (22KB, 480x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BN9h3HzCEAAr1jX.jpg
22KB, 480x628px
>>24055841
ey, fuck you, mystery. you said recently you'd date a kneegrow
>>
>>24056132
You are mad as fuck.
>>
>>24056126
Can't right now senpai
>>
>>24056173
>toxic

hello reddit
>>
Because despite working out your posture and facial expression is that of an autist and you probably have poor social skills due to spending all day on the internet which caused your posture
>>
>>24056191
>hello reddit
Hello r/4chan
>>
>>24056185
No matter how "mad" you think I am, you'll always have a big flat ugly nose.
>>
>>24056206
>Hello r/4chan

hello reddit
>>
>>24056215
You can fix noses but you can't fix autism
>>
File: matt_boNer_85.jpg (49KB, 600x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
matt_boNer_85.jpg
49KB, 600x724px
>>24055932
Pic related is the only 10/10 male aesthetics
>>
>>24055544
Yeah but you're black or brown or something and I'm white so I'm actually worth more as a person than you are :l

Also I don't want brown mixed little niglet babies.
>>
File: 1633733.jpg (143KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1633733.jpg
143KB, 1500x1500px
>>24056245
>You can fix noses

Yeah go be something you're not. Get all that plastic surgery till you look like a plastic korean.
>>
>>24055544
Cunt, you look like a Black Rich Vos.
>>
>>24056278
Good post. You're right.
>>
>>24056272
He looks very generic, though.

>>24056295
Why are you so salty?
>>
>>24056331
>salty

go back to reddit nigger.
>>
>>24056341
>salty
>a reddit term
Are you new to the internet?
>>
>>24056367
>the internet

reddit leddit did it, fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>24055805
Spoken like a true virgin, you pathetic and worthless fuck. :D
>>
>>24055841
Can confirm, this is the reason
>>
>>24056341
Never been to Reddit. Fuck off salty faggot
>>
>>24055871
Ugly for sure, but at least his eyes are where they're supposed to be. Look at the size of OP's nosebridge. You could dock a barge on that
>>
>>24056429
go cry about it on reddit
>>
>>24056450
Maybe you should do that instead, since you're so obsessed with the site.
>>
>>24056440
it looks big because OP has a really narrow face.
>>
File: 1430807058549.jpg (54KB, 970x903px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430807058549.jpg
54KB, 970x903px
>>24055932

>>24056331
>>24056245
>>24056185
>>24056048
In every shot except the first he's trying to hide his mouth and nose with angles, lighting, smoke, or taking attention away from the center of his face by closing his eyes.
>>
>>24056485
uuga buuga
>>
>>24056499
>he
>implying he takes the photos
>implying he's not a model
>implying he doesn't have more facial symmetry than you and most other people
anon pls

>>24056522
you still sound salty
>>
>>24056573
>liking niggers
anon pls
>>
>>24056573
he's still an ape retard looking motherfuker like yourself booonga toonga.
>>
>>24056587
>no valid response
>"b-but n-n-niggers tho"
anon pls
>>
>>24055544

Tbqh OP you sound like Elliot Rodgers with his entitlement complex.
>>
File: 1441283216011.jpg (143KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441283216011.jpg
143KB, 640x960px
>>24056587
That counter argument is so pathetic and absurd I don't even know where to start. So I'm not going to.

But yea, I'm not saying he's ugly. I'm just pointing something out.
>>
>>24056614
Sorry you were born inbred and will never be aesthetic
>>
File: 070212_0311_vs1.jpg (23KB, 324x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
070212_0311_vs1.jpg
23KB, 324x399px
>>24056665
>aesthetic

aesthetically pleasing* you illiterate manape.
>>
File: 1292137779647.png (4KB, 300x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1292137779647.png
4KB, 300x163px
>>24055544
Sandniggers am I right.
>>
>>24056664
Why did you post a wrinkly ginger? There are lots of attractive white/redheaded people, but that guy looks horrible. What the fuck m8?
>>
File: 324234.png (837KB, 604x762px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
324234.png
837KB, 604x762px
>>24056665
In most cased I'd rather be born inbred than born mixed
>>
>>24056704
he looks like a rapist.
>>
You said you don't want dark-skinned girls so you can't get mad at me.
>>
>>24056691
The asterisk is supposed to come first, assclown.
>posts some ugly beta's face and compares it to some Asian guy to infer white people look like anime characters, and are therefore attractive (like the anime character(s))
>fails because the 2D character looks better than both examples
Kek
>>
File: 24787832.jpg (169KB, 1100x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24787832.jpg
169KB, 1100x768px
>>24056704
>Why did you post a wrinkly ginger?

Not everyone is a 22 year old model. Just thought I'd mix it up a little and post some normal adults.
>>
>>24056664
>>24056764
Manly men are great, keep them coming anon
>>
File: 1436806737273.jpg (175KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436806737273.jpg
175KB, 640x640px
>>24056713
Yeah, sure you would.
BTW that woman's confirmed to have been attractive when she wasn't like 40, but nice try
>>
>>24056764
Most white people are attractive though. Stop being such a typical sandnigger acting as if you deserve everything. Why are you monkeys comming into my country? You samefag this entire thread being super mad dude just stop.. you aren't perfect you don't better yourself you are a piece of shit. Litterly and figuratively. Stop crying and go. out.
>>
>>24056829
white people always look better when they mix with something else
see:
>>24056795
>>
>>24056764
But this is like seeing people post thin models, then someone coming in and posting middle-aged BBW models saying "Not everyone is a stick thin 19 year old supermodel".
>>
>>24055906
You are missing one thing.
I've been watching you but never wanted to. Tell you
You actually have an 8/10 face, but you are missing one thing
Mayb i'll tell you, mayb i wont.
>>
File: 1442717376432.jpg (24KB, 490x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442717376432.jpg
24KB, 490x676px
>>24056795
You do sometimes get more normal looking ones, sure. But as often as not you get mutants.

I think we all know why the governments are pushing racemixing so hard. It's not for our benefit.
>>
>>24056841
No they don't bro. They don't. She's pretty ugly by the way just saying.
>>
I think black people would be way more attractive if their hair didn't naturally curl.

If you wanna be more attractive, straighten your hair like a white guy
>>
File: 53589535.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53589535.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
>>24056841
Black people look better when they mix with something else. See pic related
>>
File: paleness.jpg (203KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paleness.jpg
203KB, 640x480px
>>24056829
>Most white people are attractive though
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: postcard_manape.jpg (17KB, 200x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
postcard_manape.jpg
17KB, 200x300px
>>24056757
you look like a monkey. but sure, you're a "model" a real pretty little chimpanzee.
>>
>>24056907
This plus having fat nigger lips and wide noses.
Basically, be white.
>>
File: 345789789435354.jpg (106KB, 648x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
345789789435354.jpg
106KB, 648x800px
Isn't the future beautiful guys?

Yay racemixing. By assimilating into the mud race, we will have true world peace!
>>
>>24056918
>posts ugly white person while attacking black people
It's like you actually hate yourself
>>
File: marlon-brown.jpg (100KB, 1197x898px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
marlon-brown.jpg
100KB, 1197x898px
>>24056863
that's how black people look without the dark skin to cover up their faces.

just google allbino africans
>>
>>24056893
>She's pretty ugly
You're trying too hard
Who do you think looks better? Your cousin-sister?
>>
>>24056949
>posts white looking black guy to prove that blacks look good

still a big fat flat nose.
>>
File: 83d98a6b.jpg (33KB, 630x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
83d98a6b.jpg
33KB, 630x473px
>>24056965
Albinos of all races look fucked up, but that doesn't make every human of every race ugly. I don't understand your point.
Then again, racism is a mental illness
>>
>>24056917
I've genuinly never seen white people this unatractive though. Nice try..
>>
>>24056982
she looks like shit. you think she looks attractive because you're black and you like the white part of her.
>>
>>24056988
>says he's "white looking"
>complains that he has a "big fat flat nose"
So white people have "big fat flat noses" now? Make up your mind.
>>
>>24056982
>Your cousin-sister?

If he was black you could very well be referring to a resident of the chimpanzee exhibit at the local zoo, in which case I would have to say probably yes.

But in all seriousness, white races are already "diverse." We do not need or benefit from the addition of random, miscellaneous DNA.
>>
>>24056998
black people are the ugliest, stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, save for the australian pseudo humans.

it's not about racism, i'm not a racist, i'm just honest.

big ugly flat noses, nappy hair and fish lips. who do you think you are fooling nigger?
>>
I only like light skin black dudes truly
>>
File: )).png (242KB, 209x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
)).png
242KB, 209x604px
>>24057010
>I've genuinly never seen white people this unatractive though.
Except for today, when I posted that photo?
And if you're honestly going to pretend you've NEVER seen an ugly white person IRL, you're just delusional.
>>
>>24056949
that is one handsome nigger, they are very rare
>>
>>24057030
he's white looking you stupid nigger. doesn't mean he looks like a white person. it means he look more white than other blacks.
>>
>>24057050
Did you get bullied by black kids as a child?
>>
>>24055544
Just keep chugging buddy, I'm sure you'll find a nice girl if you deserve one.
>>
>>24057050
>it's not about racism, i'm not a racist

The bait is making you racist. That's why jews spread this kind of shit.
>>
>>24056982
No it's just my opinion. What can't I decide who is pretty and who isn't? Really dude buzz off. You are an entitled piece of shit you don't deserve anything work for it pussy. I don't think black people are attractive I don't think sandniggers are attractive. Sue me durr. I'm out.
>>
File: 3434534555.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3434534555.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
Posting more beautiful examples of love, peace, tolerance, equality, and diversity
>>
>>24057020
I'm not black, I'm just not a faggot who pretends attractive women are not attractive because of his political views :^)
>>
>>24057061
K bro. Whatever make you sleep at night lol.
>>
File: 1417134897493.jpg (78KB, 455x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417134897493.jpg
78KB, 455x700px
>>24057082
How is he white-looking when you admit he looks black?
>>
File: nicole kidman.jpg (47KB, 432x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nicole kidman.jpg
47KB, 432x250px
>>24057125
>I'm not black

Are you jewish?
>>
>>24057082
Just stop, you fucking idiot. Go outside.
>>
I just read an article about a girl dating a guy she met online
He listed his accomplishments: He was muscular, blonde haired, blue eyed, had an ivy league degree, was well read and traveled, etc.

Then she listed hers: She had larger than average breasts

Of course she didn't list it quite as bluntly as that but its essentially what she said. The western world is fucked, there is too much disparity between sexes. Now if you aren't a Chad or female you're virtually worthless. This shit has gone on long enough.
>>
>>24057137
white people are jews
>>
>>24057085
>>24057125

I don't have anything against black people, I never even meet any living in Denmark.

My best friend as a kid was a mulatto. I'm not a racist for pointing out the truth. In what world is facial prognathism attractive ? In what world does a negroid bill cosby nose look good?

Why these "black" models you posting so white looking?
>>
Black people are fucking ugly. Kill yourself triggered reddit niggers.

You fuckers are just as bad jews and polfags. You're animals.
>>
>>24057156
you never met any black people so how do you know what we look like?
>>
>>24057178
The irony senpai
>>
>>24057186
pictures on the internet. american movies.
>>
>>24057109
>call someone ugly
>get asked to post someone he finds more attractive then
>get angry, scream "MUH OPINION" and leave thread
This is how to not make a post
>>
File: 897387234.jpg (52KB, 499x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
897387234.jpg
52KB, 499x500px
heh heh heh

*rubs hands together*

IT'S WORKING
>>
>>24057202
you know black people better than actual black people because of some movies and pictures?
>>
>>24057050
>black people are the ugliest, stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, save for the australian pseudo humans.
>i'm not a racist

Fuck off. You're a racist.

We're on 4chan, there's nothing wrong with being a racist here but at least accept that you're a racist.
>>
File: 2HgJ1r569d7o1_500.jpg (105KB, 500x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2HgJ1r569d7o1_500.jpg
105KB, 500x750px
>>24057156
They're not "white looking" because anyone with functioning eyes can tell they are black. Again, how do they "look white" when you point out their blackness and insist their noses are problematic?
You just associate attractiveness with being white because you are autistic. It's that simple, really.
>>
>>24057228
fuck off reddit. i'm not censoring myself so you can jerk off to your commie "unity".
>>
File: 1440680216603.jpg (272KB, 600x882px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440680216603.jpg
272KB, 600x882px
Everybody's got a little good on the inside
>>
>>24055544
>I'm entitled to women
Supreme
>>
>>24057234
I know what they look like.

>>24057238
No I'm not.

>>24057241
They are white looking and clearly mixed with white people. That other guy even had hazel eyes.

It's like if I wanted to prove how goodlooking white people were and I started posting hapas.

I'm not talking about every single "black" person in the world. I'm talking about what are aconsidered black features.
>>
File: 349530983453.png (342KB, 348x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
349530983453.png
342KB, 348x425px
>>24057247
*Grins deviously*

Yes, yes. Go back to reddit, goy, where jews don't openly promote vicious racial conflict over trivial nonsense.
>>
>>24057329
>vicious racial conflict

boo hoo anon doesn't think my big nig nose is pretty.

get over yourself commie redditor.
>>
>>24057082
>anything positive about a nigger, even his phenotype is because muh hwytes

/pol/ mental gymnastics everyone. Inb4 Im a nigger because I disagreed with Cletus
>>
>>24057367
Post pure blacks and not mulattos then.
>>
>>24057310
"any black person who doesn't look like a 1930s racist caricature looks white"
when will this meme die?
>>
>>24057382
I dont save cukshit race crap on my phone like you do whenever you want to win an Internet argument
>>
File: bob filner.png (732KB, 937x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bob filner.png
732KB, 937x597px
>>24057353
*Clasps fingers together, rocks hands back and forth*

Yes, yes... it is the NIGGERS who you need to hate and fight. They are the real enemy, goy! Have you heard how gigantic their penises are? You should watch some of our jewish produced porn and see.
>>
>>24057416
>>24057418
>>24057420

just look at all these triggered reddit niggers.

I think you ugly. Get over it niggers. Understand that I am relentless. You show me how efffective nigger calling is, and I never stop.

Because your weakness offends me.
>>
File: 1441145992887.jpg (37KB, 309x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441145992887.jpg
37KB, 309x309px
>>24055544
But you're not even a little bit attractive pham. If that pic is actually you, your face is seriously busted and you don't appear to have much if any muscle mass. If you're not a financial success then I can't really see why you believe yourself to be such a valuable catch.
>>
>>24057416
>"any black person who doesn't look like a 1930s racist caricature looks white"

Most African americans have a white person or two up their family tree
>>
>>24057310
>clearly mixed with white people
The last girl I posted is black as night, how is she "mixed"? The only mixed people ITT are the guy with the light brown eyes and the girl with the blue-green eyes.
Face it, you're just retarded.
>I'm not talking about every single "black" person in the world. I'm talking about what are aconsidered black features.
Nice backpedaling. Your idea of "black features" is warped as fuck, then. If you think every attractive black person must suddenly "look white" (but wait! Their noses! Reee, fucking niggers!) you're just a dumbfuck.
Your citing movies and pictures on the internet as a good way to gauge how all black people look is retarded, too.
And yes, you are racist. Why are you insisting otherwise? What about your ideas is NOT racist? How would you define racism?
>>
File: 34534534532.jpg (73KB, 504x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34534534532.jpg
73KB, 504x392px
>>24057450
*shamelessly picks freakishly large nose, wipes on pants*

Listen to this noble aryan, goys! You should all attack strangers over the internet with as offensively racist rhetoric as you can, and you should take pride in this behavior despite it having negative effects.
>>
File: tuna ketchup.jpg (118KB, 464x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tuna ketchup.jpg
118KB, 464x700px
>>24057450
>gets BTFO by a bunch of people for being retarded
>"S-Stupid niggers, I'm only getting stronger!"
This guy.
>>
>>24057460
>foundation to look whiter(even went for the blush effect)

Go back to reddit tumblr where you can be a negro princess and no one will call you ugly.
>>
>>24057450
>I dont have pictures of niggers saved on my phone

>lol ur a nigger. Look mommy I used a bad word on le 4chan!

Your underage is showing son.
>>
File: 534537897.jpg (64KB, 743x492px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
534537897.jpg
64KB, 743x492px
*Glances around the room rapidly*

Yes...
Yes...
Good goyim... you should hate and fight one another over the most trivial and petty things imaginable over the internet. It is of immense importance for your self esteem to do this.
>>
>>24057509
I was so "btfo" by

1. black guy poster who thinks mulattos are black
2. angry jew who talks about how he doesn't save nigger pics on his phone.
3. stupid reddit poltard talking about his meme ideology national communism

yeah for real you guys are really impressing me with your united front.
>>
File: 1416179976105.jpg (103KB, 500x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416179976105.jpg
103KB, 500x659px
>>24057520
She's wearing it to advertise the makeup line, you retarded faggot.
Regardless, she's obviously not even slightly white, and you've already had all your "arguments" torn apart. Stay mad while crying "Reddit". :^)
>>
>>24057550
What do you consider racism?
>>
>>24057566
What arguments? Black people are ugly? That's my opinion. Maybe you are attracted to BIG FLAT NOSES, NAPPY HAIR AND PERTRUDING MIDFACES.

I don't know, beauty is after all quite subjective.
>>
>>24057566
im think these people are just trolling at this point. but idk, my bf asked me if im mixed when we started dating and i look obviously black.
>>
>>24057566
nosejob

Sorry senpai
>>
>>24057592
Judging a person on their race and not as an individual? Seems pretty obvious to me.
>>
>>24057603
>What arguments?
"They're all mixed!", "Those aren't black features! I know this even though I've never seen a black person in my life!", "That black person looks white because I find them attractive!", "I'm not racist", etc.
You're really angry about your so-called opinions, I wonder why.
>>
>>24057637
I'm not angry. I'm edgy. Because it keeps you reddit crossposters feelings hurt.
>>
>>24057623
Not anon. But what if there are actual differences between the races? If that's also racism, and racism is bad, is the truth bad?
>>
>>24057623
But you said before that black people are all ugly and stupid, so doesn't that make you racist?
>>
>>24057657
>projecting his hurt feelings on others
>>
>>24057657
>b-but i wasn't being serious kek i was just trolling
>>
>>24057606
I'm just having fun now desu senpai

>>24057622
White models get nosejobs too, not sure what you're complaining about
>>
>>24057637
>straightened hair
>white-looking facial structure (IE no big protruding monkey mouth)

It's okay to be ugly anon. I'm an ugly manlet white guy, and I'm fine with that. White people aren't perfect. It's so stupid to hate ourselves and each other over looks. So many better things to hate each other about.
>>
>>24057658
>But what if there are actual differences between the races?

If there were no differences they wouldn't be different races.

I just don't think it's fair to the individual to judge him based on something he did not have anything to with(his birth).

It goes against my principle of personal responsibility, but that is not to say that racism is bad, just that I think it is.
>>
>>24057657
Looks like Jamal bullied your beta ass in school, anon.

>it was just a joke bro
>>
>>24056522
Shim sham summa gudda eye wonna more deer dam ma amerika
GIT!!!

> i'm originally from osaka you fugging bot
>>
>>24057657
Your edginess sounds a lot like racist buttmad, and the only redditor I see here is you.
>>
>>24055544
It's because you're a shit skin.
>>
>>24057663
>>24057664
>>24057674

Yeah I'm so hurt. For real, your words have caused me much agony, because I'm a reddit faggot who is hurt when people use VICIOUS words to ASSAULT me.
>>
File: 75910807.jpg (57KB, 507x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75910807.jpg
57KB, 507x338px
>>24057719
I hope it did hurt you. now jump off a bridge ya bitch.
>>
>>24057688
>>24057688
>I just don't think it's fair to the individual to judge him based on something he did not have anything to with

What if you're walking around downtown Harlem at night? Or "downtown" Afghanistan, or wherever. What if there was a situation like that where "not being racist" meant exposing yourself to an increased risk of personal harm. Is it still bad to be "racist" then?

In an absolute sense, there is not a middle ground. You are either anti-race, or you are not.
>>
>>24057693
>>24057695
reddit

>>24057699
tubmlr

Redelegate yourself homeboys.
>>
>>24057682
>implying only white people have straightened hair
>implying all black people look the same and have the same features (blacks literally have the most genetic variance facial-structure wise, while whites mostly just vary in hair/eye color and sometimes have very, very slight differences in skintone)
It never ends. I'm sorry you're ugly, but not everyone has the same problems as you.
>>
>>24057750
Not being racist doesn't mean you aren't aware of other people's racism.

Even here in Denmark, I wouldn't walk into an arab ghetto trying to provoke them, because I know they don't like Danes.
>>
>>24057719
>>24057663 here, why won't you answer my question? Aren't you racist by your own logic?
>>
>>24057760
>blacks literally have the most genetic variance facial-structure

Their facial aesthetics range all the way from orangutang to chimpanzee
>>
>>24057719
one can tell
>>
>>24057784
No because that is a general statement, and by my definition, racism is judgement of an individual.
>>
>>24057719
>>24057753
Why are so assmad over being called a racist? Jesus christ, you really are a redditkuck. Go back to r/4chan
>>
>>24057795
Whatever helps you sleep at night Cleetus
>>
>>24057820
I'm not mad and I'm not a racist.

I don't even know which of the suckers from this thread you are.

Are you the goofy poltard? The jew with no niggers on his phone? The negress princess? You a gook son?
>>
>>24057776
>>24057776
>Not being racist doesn't mean you aren't aware of other people's racism.

Assume that the potential for personal harm is based on circumstance, not race.

They're not going to be mugging or murdering you because of "racism." It's just because you're there. As murderers or muggers, they are the pinnacle of equality, and take all comers with precise equality. Their race is a simultaneously a pure coincidence and a measurable, predictable statistic.

Now answer the same question.

Is racism bad when it prevents (non-racist) harm from being done unto oneself?
>>
>>24057808
A lot of individuals are included in your """general statement"""", anon.
>>
>/pol/ack still reluctant to admit he's racist because muh redpill

Own up to it you giant faggot. Stop acting like such a pussy
>>
>>24057848
>I'm not mad and I'm not a racist.
Two lies in one post
>>
>>24057849
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Of course they are racist. They hate white people because they feel white people are oppressing them.

Same with arabs who live in Denmark.
>>
>>24057855
Imo he's not really that much more racist than the happa nonwhites who started this thread

>>24057831
>>
>>24057850
No because there is a barrier between general statements and specific cases and that barrier is called reality.
>>
>>24057877
>Of course they are racist. They hate white people because they feel white people are oppressing them.

By your own definition, that is a racist statement.
>>
>>24057855
Most intelligent racists are pussies to be honest, family. The dumb ones are the ones you see who tattoo swastikas and "I Hate Niggers" on their back or go around rioting to avenge Trayvon. The rest stick to posting dumb shit online or whining to their friends/family who are either the same way or secretly think they're batshit insane.
It's literally a mental condition.
>>
File: ROAST RAGE.png (131KB, 1260x970px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ROAST RAGE.png
131KB, 1260x970px
>>24055956
>Nobody in the world gives a fuck if you deserve it, it isn't shit if you go around acting like an entitled cunt. Funnily enough, that puts women off you.

roastie getting toasty.

OP you deserve a gf. Go out, lift, and just fuck one, they like rape
>>
>>24057914
>Most intelligent racists are pussies to be honest
Like jews. The biggest fucking racists of everybody
>>
File: T1yAd.jpg (136KB, 696x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
T1yAd.jpg
136KB, 696x378px
So I'm racist huh?? Sorry being a realist. Well I'm not really sorry, guess I didn't need to type that out
>>
>>24057883
He doesn't want to admit his racism because he thinks he's an intellectual who is merely regurgitating facts. It's not even that big of a deal. This /pol/ack is merely acting like a fag
>>
>>24057907
no it's not. it's a general statement.
>>
File: 1429902052886.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429902052886.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>>24057943
Ever wonder what happens when you mix a nigger with a mic?

Feast your eyes upon my unholy homunculus, we call him Tyshaun McPotatonigger!
>>
>>24057945
>he thinks

your feeble mind could not hope to hold thoughts of mine.
>>
File: n0ddzjNxgs1rpopyk.jpg (153KB, 500x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n0ddzjNxgs1rpopyk.jpg
153KB, 500x667px
>>24057883
I'm not racist, though. I don't dislike white people or shitpost calling them the "whiniest, most tiny-dicked motherfuckers on the planet" just because I called one anon Cleetus in response to him making an inherently racist comment, m8. Not really comparable to going full stormnigger saying all black people are ugly and stupid, and then insisting "I'm not racist".
If your name is actually Cleetus, I apologize.
>>
>>24057983
what the fuck is a mic?
>>
Another supreme gentleman detected
>>
>>24057963
Ehh... I think you're playing both sides of the fence.

You're making that judgment about other people's opinions of white people on the basis of their race. That is your definition of racism. Therefore, by your own standards, you're a racist.
>>
>>24057983
>>24057943
>angry racist shits his pants
>>
>>24057999
>Only the other guy is racist, because he's white!

lol desu senpai
>>
>>24058016
What judgement? It's an idea I have. I think they hate white people. Have I judged you nigger?
>>
>>24055544
Welcome to 2015, bruv. Your best option is to date even lower which ironically makes it harder for guys like me that are worse off than you.
>>
>>24058050
Don't call me a nigger you butt faggot
>>
>>24058074
oga booga oga boga mucka hucka
>>
I just love triggering niggers.

Triggering niggers. Has a nice sound to it. So many niggers slipping up here on /r9k/, thinking it's tumblr or reddit or worldstar or whatever website they come from.
>>
File: 1446023342388.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446023342388.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>24058036
>angry racist non-white accuses angry racist whites of racism

Ooga booga
>>
File: 163373343.jpg (136KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
163373343.jpg
136KB, 1440x1440px
>>24058121
I'm still not a racist, bud. I like the rapper Viper. Would I like Viper if I was a racist?
>>
>>24058047
>because he's white!
When did I say that?
>>
File: 1443633462575.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443633462575.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>24055544
You have a revolting personality. I thought you were cute before you posted these types of threads every fucking day. Maybe you'll collect some histrionic underages from here, try Kiki.
>>
File: 20151019_085658.jpg (132KB, 697x1239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151019_085658.jpg
132KB, 697x1239px
EY BABI'S i WANT TO KNOW WHO IS BETTER OOKING ME OR OP, I AM RIGHT!
>>
>>24055544
Why are you targeting fembots? They aren't the only women on the planet.
>>
File: 20151019_152442.jpg (63KB, 506x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151019_152442.jpg
63KB, 506x900px
heres another sexy shot , bu the way sorry for the caps
>>
>>24055759
>fembots are trash
Disgusting.
>>
>>24055544
>>24055906
Why is nobody telling this normie to fuck off? He's mocking all of you.
>>
File: 32442342424.jpg (106KB, 570x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32442342424.jpg
106KB, 570x767px
Not only are mixed people weird looking, they also have a higher rate of mental disease.
>>
>>24058178
>>24058211
B I X
I
X
>>
>>24058266
You mean Eurasians. and that is because white men and asian women are terrible at raising children together(especially male children).
>>
File: 1444919050549.jpg (132KB, 544x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444919050549.jpg
132KB, 544x944px
>>24058288
thats me right? I knew it OP is normie trash who isnt even on my level, what a waste of my time
>>
Daily reminder that before the 20th century men and women were rated more accurately.

If you were an average looking guy but had an important contributing role to society (smithing, builder, scientist) you would be rated as a total of all your aspects and matched to a woman much more attractive than yourself because women are useless aside from their looks which is their only main feature.

Nowadays things are backwards because ugly women who cake make up on their faces feel entitled to not only men that are much more attractive than themselves but have better personalities (most women are soulless which is why there are no good female comedians for example) better skill set, and abilities.

Women are a meme
>>
File: nice-bait-man.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nice-bait-man.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>24058266
kek, does anyone have the bodybuilding.com post where elliot remarks "oh dear that's unsettling" at the revelation that average penis size is not 4 inches?
>>
File: 1404493335871.png (19KB, 689x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404493335871.png
19KB, 689x184px
>>24058385
> tip toppity
> hip hoppity
> whip whoppity
> kek

The worst part about being half asian is that the average penis size for asians is 3.3 inches.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 71



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.