[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realized that 96% of your problems would be solved with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: p369206_b_h3_aa.jpg (66KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
p369206_b_h3_aa.jpg
66KB, 360x270px
You do realized that 96% of your problems would be solved with a simple, steady income right?

You do realize that actually retarded people get jobs everyday right?

you do realize that english-less, illiterate, poor, uneducated, malnourished immigrants get jobs every day in this country, right?

you do realize even attempting to refute this is the reason you are a failure right?

you do realize?

right?
>>
>>24055360
you're a fucking moron. My hatred for normans is an inextinguishable fire raging inside of me
>>
>>24055360

No, and assuming most haven't tried that proves this is b8
>>
>>24055360
Anybody can get a shitty job, but it's harder to get a well-paying job. Fuck you and your opinions.
>>
>>24055360
I have a well-paying job that I enjoy, since it doesn't require me to associate with other people and it's extremely low stress.

That didn't solve 96% of my problems.
>>
>>24055387
>hatred for yourself
fixed that for you

>>24055396
>trying to justify giving up is not really trying

>>24055409
>implying 20 is no better than zero because you can't get 50

>>24055418
>implying your life wouldn't be 150% worse if you lost your job. not realizing how much better off you are.
>>
>>24055477
My life wouldn't be much worse if I weren't employed, seeing as I'm not a man. The only thing different would be the amount of objects I own.

>inb4 "you can't have problems"
>>
>have job
>it's well-paying job
>want to die 100% more than when I was NEET
>>
>this country

stupid burger gas yourself
>>
>>24055510
You're a woman therefore little better than a child. your participation in society is sandboxed and bears no real consequences.

you can never truly know what it is like to bear responsibility for your own destiny. Also fuck off out of here you disgusting double x piece of garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 852x1041px
>>24055360
Even dogs BTFO Neets
>>
>>24055360
>You do realized that 96% of your problems would be solved with a simple, steady income right?
This is false.

What actually happens is you have new problems.

my
>tfw worthless NEET
was replaced with
>tfw friendless and gf less and the years whistling by
>>
Jobs don't solve anything.
Robots are doomed to get shitty jobs with shitty wage. You still will never have friends or bf or a good income.

t.Robot with shitty job
>>
I already have a steady income. It doesn't solve shit. Being a NEET is no worse psychologically or socially than working for a salary if you have the sort of problems that robots have.
>>
I do, but it actually took me quite some time to realize poverty was killing my social life.

Also, unfortunatelly, we don't all live "in this country".
Here people with 3 degrees can't get a job that pays rent.

Wealthy/stable job robots are the true degenerates here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.