[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At 32yo even If I wanted to improve myself now and stop being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1436432061243.jpg (12KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
1436432061243.jpg
12KB, 300x248px
At 32yo even If I wanted to improve myself now and stop being a social retard, how am I supposed to keep up with people who have been interacting with girls since their early teens? By this point I have become such a nervous wreck I can't even ask her to hang out with me because I know I WILL make it awkward. And I'm an extreme introvert to the point where saying hi to coworkers is a herculean feat. A worse fear is that people around us will laugh at me for being so awkward with a girl. And also because I'm horny to a pervert level (years of pent up sexual frustration and watching perverted shit) I will blush and shake like a fucking weirdo. So yeah, I don't think you can improve yourself past a certain age. You guys in your 20 can make up for the lost development processes. No amount of PUA wisdom, medicine or therapy can help me now.
>>
stop giving a fuk dude
>>
>>24055239
>>24055253
yeah op, listen to the 12 year old, just don't give a fuck, it's that simple right? just don't give a fuck like him!
>>
>>24055253

It's come to the point of mental illness. From years of frustration and self hatred my brain has been rewired to always put me down and sabotage me.
>>
File: 1446652916643.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1446652916643.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>24055239
Honestly, at this point you're not going to keep up with people that have been interacting since their teens. But, that shouldn't stop you from attempting to do so anyway. To be completely honest, some girls find it extremely endearing. Just don't sperg out and you'll eventually find your groove.

>inb4 just bee urself
>>
>>24055313
I feel the same way except I'm 18
>>
Build your physique. I haven't tried it myself because I'm lack the emotional energy to start anything but from what I've gathered from introspection and observing society and analysing what I know. Building a fit body is the first step to solving any interpersonal problems
>>
>>24055239
Fat women in HR were made for you. Utilize
>>
File: 1445570612644.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445570612644.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>24055253
just b urself bro
why u have 2 worry bout things ha ha ha
just don't give a fuck lmao
>>
>>24055239
just find women with problems. Crazy women are easier to get than normal women. Harder to deal with though.
>>
Well OP, sounds like you will be dating some single moms.

match with one on OKCupid. Lie your ass off on profile. Just copy some Chad's profile.

Like hiking and dogs? Sure. Have a great career? Yep Sure do.

Use your real picture. have one taken in a bar surrounded by fun. Another in a suit, make it look work related. Another in the great outdoors.
>>
>>24055239
every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around, you COWARD
>>
>>24055239
>tfw no 32 year old autistic perverted bf to practice on me
>>
>>24056089
p-pls respond opie
>>
>>24055253

just don't be the result of your past negative experiences with women, bro
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.