[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest Have you ever been a beta orbiter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: 1445631456060.jpg (130KB, 720x828px) Image search: [Google]
1445631456060.jpg
130KB, 720x828px
Be honest
Have you ever been a beta orbiter?
>>
>>24054216
Probably. I get attached easily.
>>
Of Course!

God I want Bane's jacket.
>>
I don't think so. The one thing I notice about betaorbiters is that they always support the girl about whatever she's doing and compliment her and tell her she deserves the world and shit.

I talk to girls who are just friends but I keep it hands-off when it comes to their relationships and stuff. I'll listen but if she complains about her bf, I won't tell her she's right or that she deserves better or anything like that. I just listen and let her vent.
>>
>>24054334
Same problem here. Makes being rejected so much more brutal, if I'm attached to them
>>
I really don't want to fuck a slut so no.
>>
Im a rich fag so I'm used to women doing shit 4 me, not the other way around.
>>
>>24054216
My 14-year-old brother has officially become a beta orbiter recently, with a bad case of oneitis - he has a crush on this older girl (he's a freshman, she's a senior) who started dating his (now former) friend. He still hangs on her every word and now hates the guy she's dating. I don't want him to end up like me. I want him to make it. He's so young, so full of potential. The world hasn't corrupted him yet. What do I do, guys?
>>
>>24054216
Surprisingly no.

Be it man or woman, I'm brutally honest for better or worst. I've never found myself infatuated or charmed by objectively attractive women either. Never cared to or thought it normal to put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>24054447
Start taking him to the gym and lift weights together and maybe he can turn into a little Chad who will either steal her away or forget about her because of all of the new pussy available to him by the time he's 16 or 17.
>>
>>24054216
no because I couldn't even talk to girls. All throughout middle school and high school I never had a conversation with a girl that lasted more than 10 mins or was anything but a one off. I did have really great friends though so girls didnt even matter to me. Only starting feeling shitty once they all got gfs and left me
>>
>>24054216
Hell yes. The most fucked up feeling of it all. Here in Brazil we call the orbiters manicure.
>>
I'm trying to decide if I'm just orbiting the new girl I've been seeing or if she really likes me.

Probably just orbiting and delusional desu.
>>
File: uP0LRgM.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uP0LRgM.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>meet qt on bus
>she is super nice
>leans her head on my shoulder on the ride
>hair smells good
>she lives with her boyfriend but she says they are broken up
>try to make plans but she always flakes
>buy her $50 birthday present
>stop taking the bus for a week
>some other guy de-orbited me
>she acts like she doesn't even know me
>>
>>24054543

Why the fuck do Latin girls like having orbiters so much?
>>
>>24054608
what have we learned today, anon?
>>
>>24054216

I'm a failed chad that's had r9k tier girls orbit me, does that count?
>>
>>24054216
Nah I've learned that it's not worth the effort. I;'d rather be shitposting anyways
>>
>>24054670

two things:

>never fuck with a girl that has an "ex" boyfriend in the picture
>one flake is a coincidence and two is a trend

You have to be strong and cut that shit off.
>>
>>24054216
yes, but I quickly realized what I was doing and stopped
>>
>>24054216
Nope. Never. I've always had too much self respect. I talked to one chick in computer class and I think she started viewing me as an orbiter at one point. I was just being nice, but the problem with girls is they assume you're being nice because you want to fuck them and not just to be a decent human being.

Like, I don't mind giving someone the answers for an assignment, and I don't mind loaning someone a dollar for lunch or something, but I've always found women always get all smug and manipulative about it, as if they somehow got me to bend to their will or something. I actually had to unlearn reflexively helping people, and learn to stop helping women for this reason. They just try to take advantage.
>>
For a while, yes. It was also the worst time of my life, but I realized it later and to this day I am bitter because of it. Because I was a fedora-wearing orbiter fag that thought he had any chances with a Stacy that he had known for 6 months and barely even talked to and proposed to her through facebook.
Even writing this stuff makes me feel ashamed even more than I usually am. This constant pain has been going for 3 years now and it just doesn't end. I just want someone to kill me at this point.
>>
Never.not once have I given a fuck about pursuing girls. And I'm not even gay...
>>
Yes but never for long because women get bored of me quickly
>>
>>24054216
It was weird because she was orbiting me more than I was orbiting her, but I still professed her my love and she friendzoned me so I guess it still counts. I don't really care. My current gf is way hotter than her anyway.
>>
No. I almost came close by hanging on to this girl I had a huge crush on after she rejected me. After a while of being "friends", I got sick of it and cut her off completely. No woman is worth debasing yourself for.
>>
No, too proud for that shit. I have had a number of clingy beta grills orbit me, however.

How times have changed...
>>
How do I go from orbiter to someone people want to orbit
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 533x190px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 533x190px
>>24054881
>>24054708
>>24054531
>>24054464
My kin. I remember understanding the orbiter/girl social dynamic by the time I was in 8th grade, purely by observation. It was so apparent and degrading to me, I never understood why other guys couldn't seem to have self respect. A lot of girls asked me why I was so "apathetic", but the truth is most of them disgusted me. They were such awful human beings by almost all standards of measurement. Basic, shallow, manipulative, ignorant, complacent, arrogant, valid, decadent.

As I've gotten older, I've met a few females who seem to have personality, but as soon as I get to know them, I find they're still just as bad, they just hide it better.

I did interact with them for a bit, but never as an orbiter. Messages like these are reminders of how degenerate they are.
>>
>>24055027
1) Be handsome
That's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 604x105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 604x105px
>>24055055
>valid
Typo, meant vapid.
Here's another picture from another girl, who drunkenly messaged me. I've always gotten messages from random girls in high school. I get approached by them in public pretty frequently too. It's weird because I'm genuinely ugly.

My favorite is this girl in highschool who I was friends with, then one day she burned me hard. I tried to contact her and she ignored me. Years later she sends me a friend request on Facebook, and starts asking me about my life and where I'm working... I looked at her page to see why she suddenly contacted me and found my answer; she'd given birth 2 weeks ago to some chad who took off. I guess she was fishing for beta bux.
>>
Beta orbiter implies willingness to do someone's bidding.
I'm too lazy for that shit.
If someone asks me to do something I carefully consider how it direct or indirectly benefits me before replying.
>>
File: plutophoto.png (52KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
plutophoto.png
52KB, 400x275px
>tfw never had female friend to orbit
>>
Almost orbited a girl back before I knew better, but she turned me down because I was an autistic sperg.

>tfw I was too broken to be an orbiter
Feels alpha desu, I dodged a bullet and got to bee myself.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72KB, 300x250px
>>24054216
Only once, sort of. I considered her a friend but she probably just saw me as a beta orbiter.
>Get to know girl
>Become very close friends
>Have good friendship for a couple of months
>Realise after a while that things weren't as they used to be
>We now only ever talked about her life and problems
>Couldn't even remember the last time we talked about something that wasn't about her
>Try to bring up something in my life
>She's now not even interested in the slightest
>Decide that I'm done being her psychologist
>Try to approach her in a mature way
>Explain that I care about her as a friend, but that I think she needs a professional to talk to about her problems instead of relying on me.
>She apologizes and admits that she has been very egoistic recently
>Think that our friendship will return to how it was before she started using me as an emotional tampon
>tfw she just instantly replaced me with a new guy
>>
>>24054216
Yeah, it was for two whole weeks. I snapped out of it when my friend made fun of me for it.
>>
>>24054839

This. I never orbited nor was anyone's doormat, but it's as if people expected I'm supposed to be like that just because I try to act polite.
What the fuck is wrong with society?
>>
>>24054384
I do the opposite and take the guys position in the situation. I do have one girl that I'm kinda a beta orbiter too but i have known her for 10 years and need to fuck her. Last week she showed me her tits so next time I'm alone and drunk with her I'm gonna seal the deal. Only problem is she's dating one of my friends but she already fucked 7 of my other friends so it's my turn
>>
>>24054859
>and proposed to her through facebook
Story please
>>
>>24055055
Orbiters are mere animals, anon. They do not think in phrases but merely words. You could take one and torture it and it would react surely, but there is not really something behind its screams of pains that actually conceptualizes the pain. They have no awareness. Memories mean nothing to them.
They're just dirt. Orbiters are the reason why woman get away with their bullshit.

This same lack of awareness and stimuli-response behavior is why they're orbiting in the first place, because their response towards the stimulation of female attention is ultimately reproduction. So even then it's a mockery of friendship or devotion, the only reason why they want to do it is for reproduction.
>>
File: 1445699215521.jpg (108KB, 1105x378px) Image search: [Google]
1445699215521.jpg
108KB, 1105x378px
lol, I never got that far, I don't talk to women, you fucking pseudo-normans
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 680x641px
I buy girls drinks all the time,,, shit
>>
Pretty sure I have. In fact, I'm probably a huge beta orbiter right now. Difference is there's no other guy keking me, and I'm taking a lot away from the arrangement.
>>
>>24054216
Was once. She was a 9/10 qt I swore I was in love with. I even turned down hooking up with her less attractive friend in some desperate hope to be with her. We drunkenly made out once, but that's the farthest I ever got. I did all the stereotypical beta orbiter behaviors. So fucking cringeworthy. Will never happen again.
>>
>>24056100
>We drunkenly made out once, but that's the farthest I ever got.
Well now I'm worried I might be one currently.
>I did all the stereotypical beta orbiter behaviors.
Details please?
>>
File: real human bean.gif (27KB, 450x432px) Image search: [Google]
real human bean.gif
27KB, 450x432px
Never, I'm too disconnected from the world and everything.
I'm too broken to even have friends, let alone female friends.
>>
No. I may be an unimaginably autistic failure, but I am not a beta kek. I just ignore and avoid women.

Every now and then a particularly vain whore will try to use me for an ego boost, and when shown a complete lack of interest in response, the utter confusion in their face is hilarious. They fail to understand the situation. "Why isn't my vagina allowing me to take advantage of this beta? What is going on?" They look crushed.
>>
>>24056225
I wish I could do that as well, but girls here are too fucking full of themselves to be confused when you don't show interest in them, they just assume that you are gay.
>>
>>24056301
Maybe you're just a bit feminine, anon. I act and look too straight for any woman to suspect me of being gay.
>>
>>24055976
Do you ever get anything out of it?
>>
I orbited a girl hard for a couple of years in high school.

She had sex with my best friend instead. I was kinda crushed by it.
>>
>>24054839
>I've always found women always get all smug and manipulative about it, as if they somehow got me to bend to their will or something.
what is it exactly they do that is giving you that impression?
>>
>>24054216

Never.

That's the one thing I got going for me.
>>
>>24054216
Yes, and I absolutely fucking loathe myself every time I think back on it. I just want to light myself on fire when I think about it.

>orbit this one girl
>let her borrow my games, which always ended up "missing" or "broken" and i never got them back, never even questioned it
>also bought her some expensive games on her birthday
>she was interested in some other guy, so i made an extensive "blackmail" write-up of him to defame him (it was really fucking retarded and cringeworthy)
>i decided not to show it to her, but my asshole "friend" showed her and several of her friends
>eventually she got together with the blackmail guy, i wrote a depressive beta rant to my "friend" about how sad it made me to see them kissing, holding hands, etc.
>my "friend" decided to show that to her and her friends too
>eventually, as a reward for my orbiting abilities, i become her "best friend"
>she constantly referred to me as that, constantly posting on my wall about how i'm her "best friend" (everyone knew i liked her, so they would see that shit and mock me for it)
>she would talk to me about her boyfriends and the sex she had with them (or just random boys)
>she did offer to give me a pity kiss at one point, but even being the kek i was i was too prideful to accept that
>finally just broke shit off with her, but not before losing quite a few friends to my kekitude (in part because many of them wanted to be with her too)

It was, in part, 4chan and /r9k/ that helped snapped me out of my beta stupor and realize that I was going after your typical fake "nerd" slut. It kills me that I wasted pretty much all of my highschool experience going after her. At least I dodged a bullet in the end; she lost all of her cute looks after highschool, and she became a conspiratard lunatic obsessed with getting pregnant.
>>
NEVER
to a fault really
>>
>>24054945
You were like Pluto and Charon!
>>
>>24054216
No but I've had orbiters. And I'm not even a Chad.
>>
>>24054447
He's fucking fourteen chasing a senior. Tell him to not be an autist.
>>
>>24054334
>>24054393
same issue. I've also recently been identified as an emotional individual by a childhood friend(pretty much my only friend)
>>
Yup.

Random words to beat the filter here.
>>
>>24054216
nigga that's been my life
>>
No, but I could've been one. My lack of basic social skills saved me from that.
>>
>>24054550
fuck, this is why i keep orbiting this girl
>>
Beta orbiter is my fucking title

Although over the last year I've learned to stop beta orbiting and just be lonely.
>>
>>24058183
I know those feels 2bqh family
>>
File: pepe30.jpg (32KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
pepe30.jpg
32KB, 563x542px
I've had unrequited crushes before, but I have too much self respect to allow myself to become an orbiter. Those guys are even more pathetic than my neet ass.
>>
>>24054216
yeah in like 6th grade
>>
>>24058317
This desu. At least I'll never steep that low
>>
I am proud to say I have never been a beta orbiter

but only because I can't speak to women ;_;
>>
No, never.

I don't think I've ever complimented a girl on her looks, let alone buy her stuff.

I don't think girls even respect beta orbiters, and I would certainly hate myself if I become an orbiter.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.