[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you all seriously think men have it harder? here are some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1441472263266.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1441472263266.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
do you all seriously think men have it harder?

here are some (shit) points i see you guys bring up

>men get drafted
has never happened to you and probably never will

>divorce/justice system
most of you can't even get laid or a gf so i doubt that's something you have to worry about.

>women get sex easily
well who's fault is that? theirs or the men giving it to them?

>women only want chad
well you only want stacey so stfu

>i can't get laid
no one owes you sex.

if you don't have genes that should be carried into next generations no one should risk having sex with you at all honestly.

you see how shit your life is because of inferior genetics, so why would u want to breed another person like you?

>i can't get a gf and cant find love

you dying and not breeding is the best for society

why do you think they owe you shit? they don't.

bonus: if you're a white male, 5'7+, not overweight and at least 3/10+ and you still ended up being a robot on easy mode just kill yourself.
>>
>>24053531
>well you only want stacey so stfu
I'm surprised this is the only thing I think isn't valid. Your post was probably bait, but you raise some good points desu.
>>
File: 1446687713449.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1446687713449.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>24053661
Niiice bait mate. almost had me for a sec
>>
>>24053686
Oh shit i mean that for
>>24053531
fuck.
>>
If you're a non-white manlet, you're not even considered human.
>>
>>24053531
Literally tumblr: the post.
>>
>>24053661
Not Op, but its true

Robots only settle for other robots

They only want stacey
>>
Doesn't global rule 6 exist for the sole purpose of banning shitty bait threads? Why don't mods ever act upon it?
>>
>>24053797
They did close a "why does r9k suck so much now" thread yesterday though.
>>
>>24053531
Wait I'm 6'1, white in shape and probably 4/10. Do I have a chance at reproducing???
>>
>>24053531
>men get told to kill selves more
counterpoint, OP?
>>
>>24053661 is right, the only invalid point is the wanting stacy one. I just want someone who's average like I am. I don't see anything unfair about that.
>>
>>24053531
>has never happened to you
Irrelevant.
It's still an objective inequality that favors women.
Men have to register for selected service; women don't. Whether or not anything ever comes of it is irrelevant; it showcases the favoritism that modern society has for women and how disposable it feels men are.

>I doubt that's something you have to worry about
Same deal here. Just because it doesn't affect somebody doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or should be ignored. Statistics still point to a blatant inequality, again favoring women.
I feel like you're projecting your world views in your argument that "if it doesn't happen to you, you shouldn't care." Way to showcase how ignorant and egocentric you are.

>sex
>laid
>love
>chad
I actually agree with most of the points you bring up except for
>well you only want stacy so stfu
which is the epitome of tu quoque.
>>
>>24053739
this desu senpai ayy
>>
I wouldn't say men have it harder. That would involve presuming I understood all other men, and had some impossible knowledge of every man who ever lived, and a metric by which to quantify their suffering.

Do something that stupid and you come up with an idea like patriarchy.

I don't know that men have it worse, but I know we have it bad. And I know feminism is making it worse.
>>
>tfw white, 6ft, skinny and apparently quite handsome
>Easy mode
Lel, I'm not losing my virginity anytime soon you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>24054406
Well congratulations, you got yourself caught! whats the next step of your master plan?
>>
Men dont have it harder, but women and men both have problems and radical tumblr feminists and 12 year old robot autists wont try to understand that and I cant wait until humanity finally destroys itself
>>
>>24053531
>Nothing but strawmans and ad hominems

Great post, OP
>>
>>24053531
>females twice number ancestors yadda yadda yadda
It's scientifically proven, OP.
>noone owes you sex
And yet, even the most unattractive females will get sex whenever they want. Nice double standardino, normal chap
>>
>>24053531
6'2", white, not overweight or skinny, 6/10 face

ultimate autist

bye guys
>>
>>24054854
>And yet, even the most unattractive females will get sex whenever they want.
No one owes sex to women either. The men simply choose to give it to them. The supply of sex is much larger than the demand for women.
>>
>>24053845
thats because they should.
>>
File: 1350447144722.jpg (101KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
1350447144722.jpg
101KB, 686x582px
>>24054902
Because 80% of women give out to the top 20% of men without any effort.
>>
>men get drafted
>has never happened to you and probably never will

Literally fuck you. I am to begin my conscription by the end of this month and I'll probably end up getting killed by ISIS.
>>
>>24054935
yeah, I heard of that rule in a vsauce video, not sure what it's called tho, but it basicaly applies to everything
>>
>>24054962
> I'll probably end up getting killed by ISIS
good.
>>
File: 1394410417949.jpg (21KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1394410417949.jpg
21KB, 180x200px
>>24054975
Hopefully he gets PTSD comes back and blows your brains out
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.