[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone want to have and raise kids at all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: o-TIME-COVER-facebook.jpg (548KB, 1536x2032px) Image search: [Google]
o-TIME-COVER-facebook.jpg
548KB, 1536x2032px
Why would anyone want to have and raise kids at all?
>>
No idea senpai
>>
>who /pope & change/ here?
>>
File: 1429838138635.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1429838138635.png
29KB, 219x186px
>dont have kids
>white people on cover
>sandler
>>
File: 1465547576548.jpg (49KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
1465547576548.jpg
49KB, 500x556px
It used to be much better before feminism fucked everything up.
Anyone getting married or having children in 2015 is a fucking idiot.
THERE ARE LITERALLY NO BENEFITS.
>>
I honestly can't think of a single reason. Also, procreation is immoral.
>>
>muh genetic immortality
>muh continuing last name
>muh bloodline
>it's what we do!
>muh selflessness!
>muh ultimate act of love
Tl;dr--dumb reasons
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Good goyim! Why play the rigged game? Single mothers and mgtow are the good goys!
>>
Because they, well at least the christian folk, want their sons and daughters to most likely spend an eternity in hell after being born, that's why
>>
>>24053396
>>24053433
It's too late you idiots.
The white race itself is a lost cause thanks to feminism.
You can't recover from something like this.
>>
>>24053412
>thinks there are literally no benefits to marriage
>>
>>24053417
>Also, procreation is immoral.
Surely making more of the people who have a track record for curing illnesses and making inventions that improve the quality of life is more moral than allowing the world to be overrun by people who don't have a track record of doing these things?
>>
>who would want to
shit, i CAN'T, period. how these deadbeats even get women pregnant is amazing to me.
women won't come near me, i've never had sex or a GF.
some people aren't meant to reproduce, but that doesn't make life better, just more solitary.
>>
>>24053471
>curing illnesses and making inventions that improve the quality of life
Why is this considered a good thing?
>>
>>24053448
>muh white race
Why do stupid fucks act like they are the knights of the glorious white race?
The white race did nothing for you. Why do you feel responsible for what happens to them?
>>
File: 1386094988354.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1386094988354.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>24053354
>>24053412
>>24053417
>>24053448

Why get married, goy?
>>
>>24053354
Sometime needs to post two southern aborted fetuses next to them or in place of them
>>
>>24053471
>"parent of God" argument
You have an overwhelming significant better chance of breeding and raising a future drug addict than anyone who does something good for the world.
>>
Part of me thinks they do it to recapture the experience of childhood. The closest you can come to reliving childhood (objectively the most carefree and interesting period of life) is to take a front row seat as a new person lives out their childhood.

I'm not saying that's a good reason, just that I think it is a reason for some people.
>>
>>24053498
White men invented basically invented everything.
I don't care about preserving the purity of the white race or anything because I think it's pointless but I'm still thankful to all my white ancestors for building western civilization.
You sound like a dirty butthurt nigger. Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>24053513
In other words, selfishness.
>>
>>24053509
I'm a shitskin

just saying I'm going to miss things like rule of law, "animal rights," etc when white people go

ah well, may as well get ready to bow down to my new indian/chinese overlords
>>
>>24053471
I never asked to be born. Humans are more than dumb animals, we aren't hardwired to fuck and make offspring. Well, we still are a bit. But we have the gift of reasoning and intelligence. And I reason that the survival of the species is completly irrelevant to an individual.
>>
Economics depend on population. Uni can't have a bunch of old people and no young people to help them.
Who will pick you up when you fall and break your hip at 70?
>>
>>24053396
this

it is YOUR DUTY to save the white race, anon! jack off into a cup at a sperm bank if you can't get a gf.
>>
>>24053543
Im not living to 70. At this rate, I'll be completely bedridden by 40 due to my MS. It's not my stupudity to breed someone to be a slave to another. If anything, it's selfless.
>>
>>24053559
>its the duty of a bunch of NEETs and wageslaves to save the white race

guess we're doomed then
>>
>>24053543
>getting old
Well, how about you don't get old? Jesus christ, I never understood this. I hate my life as it is. If I had the body of a 70-year old I would sudoku asap. The only way I'm see myself getting old is in a cyborg body. Otherwise, I actively work towards a soon death.
>>
>>24053412
>implying there were any benefits to begin with
There were only illusion of benefits. Now we don't even have that illusion. Feminism made sure men know they're fucked over.
>>
>>24053543
Who gives a fuck? So I should have kids so they can be my servants? Get fucked. I will suicide when I am that old. Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>24053425
I love how people who have kids constantly throw themselves on the cross for having them. Like it's everyone elses fault you made a stupid decision when clearly you werent ready for it.
>>
>>24053528
Exactly, having a child is only to satisfy a selfish need. Nobody can tell me any different.
>>
Anyone have the article? Seem interesting
>>
>>24053705
The whole "having a child is selfless" thing has been debunked so easily tgat I'm surprised that people still claim that it still is.
>>
>>24053852
denial, breeders will never believe it.
>>
>>24053920
The funniest thing is when they claim it, all they say for justifications are selfish in nature.
>>
>>24053966
Exactly. They all think they are martyrs too. Women especially. They always act like they are some saint because they are feeding their kids. MUH KIDS. Fuck off.
>>
I want to live with a family that i love I want to raise a happy kid with the normal life i couldnt have,a caring father and no family drama
Maybe he/she wont become as fucked up as i am
>>
>>24054521
>muh kids will be different
>muh living vicariously through my kids
Protip: it never works out that way. Bringing a kid into a world of suffering just so you can put your missed opportunties onto is one of the most horrible and immoral things you can do. It shows you have poor self-image and haven't learn to let go and take responsibility for your own life.
>>
File: 1404453772085.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1404453772085.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>24054619
so bitter kek

I dont know if i'll ever have kids but jeez man

back to /r/childfree buddy, this board is 18+ anyway
>>
>>24053354
well hormones, for one thing.

i don't think it's only white people desu, and i don't think it's an actual jew conspiracy. businesses that essentially raise children of absent parents tried many experiments and realized people spend more and save less when they don't have families or stability. so beyond convincing them to be single millionaire playboys or edgy loners, they preoccupy everyones time with threats to their lifestyle and political movements.

the people on 4chan and much of the internet are products of that. which is all they see. in my region in the NW US, pretty much all I see is people who still have kids, still get married in their early 20s, and nobody knows any single parents unless we look to the poor and nearly homeless. now obviously somebody had to convince them to have these values over muh sunglasses and beaches and television, but it probably wasn't hard after 10,000 years of the same human habit.
>>
I like the idea of having kids but not the idea of spending two thirds of my life with the same damn wife.

Im 26 and have to make a decision pretty soon about this stuff
>>
>>24053354

I never pictured a wife or even settlement with a woman in my life, but I have seen myself with a kid sometime on to raise. This'll be through adoption though. No single mom shills. It'd be easier to beat around 5 years or so of childcare, and be able to provide a well established future, direction, and education for a child most likely in need. Minus the kek humor, as someone who came from rags and made his successes to reach middle class, I feel like I could make a huge impact on the child's life from having likely grew up with similar backgrounds with zero opportunities. Plus, I practically raised my sisters growing up so I have experience in that department. Family thinks I'd make a great dad too.
>>
>>24054769
28 here. How are you supposed to get married when you have never even had a G/f. Marriage is like the Zenith of relationships. It takes two knowledgeable people (concerning relationships) to make a marriage last. Getting married without ever having even ONE G/f probably has a 90% failure rate.
>>
>robots having kids
Seriously do your future non-existent child a favour and dont have kids. Robots like us aren't suited to be parents
>>
>>24055233

Did you mean to respond to another post? Ive had seven gf's so far, none of those relationships lasted more than a year though because either they got tired of me or the other way around
>>
>>24055233
No. Just look at muslim countries, it works perfect.
>>
>>24053459
Well to men, not anymore.
>>
>>24055265
Speak for yourself I've learned from my parents mistakes
>>
>>24055265
99% of people aren't suited to be parents. like my dad, "intelligent" fellow, phd in microbiology, but still thinks along the same lines as an adolescent.

I don't even think I've ever met an "adult" who didn't have something childlike and egocentric about them.
>>
>>24055336
>I've learned from my parents mistakes
Thats what everyone says and there are still shitty parents today
>>
>>24053354
>interracial being promoted
>trying to convince whites to stop breeding
>all the while in the third world they continue to grow
>when they inevitably die from starvation from overpopulation, we are expected to bend over backwards, using our resources to fix their shit and allow them to maintain their large population

We need to fix this lads, this is a lesson that we should rather not learn the hard way...
>>
>>24053354
Honestly? Their ego: wanting to prove to the world they can succeed in raising progeny and prove their genes are good enough to be passed down. It's a selfish act just like most things humans do.
>>
>>24055399
The only way I could fail as a parent is if the other one doesn't let me do my job
>>
>>24055435

Exactly. The most common way people fail as a parent is by trying to be friends with your kid over raising them as a strict but well intended parent. Its easy to confuse parenting and friendship this day in age especially with media pressing you to try and hook you on the idea. Its one of the primary reasons why kids today are entitled little shits today. There has been a debate over this controversy in a lot of public schools around here. Parents fail to think their kids can do anything wrong, and its always someone else's fault. Take a look at things like zero bullying tolerant schools. Bullies are never expelled because they go under investigation to find "deeper" and "emotionally supportive" reasons to things, and thus they continue to be little shits and never learn consequences and how to behave. There s an autistic spectrum in place to protect children from realities because they're "special." Which is partially responsible on the parent's side too, because the truth is " You're only special to them " hotshot.

Programs like no child left behind are great if they actually contribute to children that want to graduate, yet everyone jumps and presses for a kid with zero motivation to continue their educations yet constantly resist and make the process nerve-wrecking and impossible. Its just a burden on the educators.

Whoops, I kind of just caught myself blogging/ranting here.
>>
>>24054769
I'm the opposite. I don't care about having kids, I just want a nice wife to spend the rest of my life with
>>
Kids are good to have when you're old.

My aunt never had any kids and now she's old and alone, in a town far away from her siblings. With kids she would have had a very different situation right now.
>>
>>24053354
It gives people direction and meaning in their lives and they feel like it's just something they need to do once they have stable careers and own a home. I don't get it myself.
>>
>>24055669
>The most common way people fail as a parent is by trying to be friends with your kid over raising them as a strict but well intended parent

You'd make a terrible parent. The reason people fail as parents is not that they try to be friends with their kids(forming an actual bond), but that they get a kid and then just ignore it, treat it like some imbecile.

You want a kid? Quit your plans for the next 20 years. You don't get to go back to your "adult" teenage life and leave the television to raise your kid.
>>
>>24055899
>implying tons of kids don't just dump their elderly parents in a home and visit them rarely.
>>
>>24056028
It's better than nothing.
>>
>>24053559
I'll donate but I doubt anyone will take it

I'm 5' 9"
>>
DAILY REMINDER FROM THE US GOVERNMENT

WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S HIP TO NOT HAVE KIDS
>>
>>24053354
i fucking HATE kids, especially boys. i don't know why anyone on earth would want any.
>>
File: gay pirate good feels.jpg (9KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
gay pirate good feels.jpg
9KB, 210x200px
>>24053354
>tfw came inside of a fat woman from the internet about a year ago
>tfw got the gonorrhea taken care of and never heard from her again
>tfw there might be a little mini me running around
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.