[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loner general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: alone.jpg (15KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
15KB, 840x630px
Who /nofriends/ here?

>not a single friend for the past 7 years
>failed every attempt to make friends
>forgot what friendship feels like
>just want someone to talk to
>feeling empty all the time
>>
If you have a job or go to school yet you're still friendless it means:

>you're either not trying well enough
>you're an ass

NEETs have an "excuse" for not having friends, that is: not being exposed to the social world.
>>
The idea is to fill this board with non-whiny posts you fat faggot.
>>
>>24052499
iktf OP has been really eating me up lately. I used to not care but the realisation of how truly lonely I am has hit me hard lately

>>24052610
I had friends up until the last year of secondary school (so age 16) but then no one wanted to be my friend anymore..I spent a few years alone then went to try to hang out with people again they tolerated me for a bit, I thought it would be different with everyone older and more mature but it wasn't the case and soon enough I was ostracised again.

I don't have a job at the moment but in my old job people seemed to like me we would go out for drinks on Friday after work but since I left a few months ago I haven't spoken to anybody from there. I guess they all probably had friend's and social lives away from work so going out for drinks after work meant a lot more to me than it did them, if you know what I mean?

But yea it is is shit there must be something wrong with me it can't be everyone else's fault if independent groups all have the same aversion to me. I just don't fit in anywhere.
>>
>>24052691
get yourself a hobby and join a club, f4m1ly
>>
>>24052499
i know the feel anon, a few months ago, me and my gf split, and now i realise how much i and she depended on each other in terms of social interaction.

I have or might not have anymore 2 close friends, although, when i met one of them a few weeks ago, we didn't have a lot to talk about. the 2nd friend invites me out maybe once a fortnight to go clubbing etc, but nothing else anymore.

I know you've beel like this waaaaay longer than I have, I can't imagine what it must feel like to have gone so long without a single friend.

>>24052691
don't be so critical of yourself. I highly doubt there's anything wrong with you. you had friends/acquaintances at your old job, so what's going to prevent that from happening when you find a new job?
>>
>>24052774
>you had friends/acquaintances at your old job, so what's going to prevent that from happening when you find a new job?

They're not really friends though, they're just temporary. We happen to be in the same place so we are 'friends' because it is beneficial for everyone to keep a good relationship up in the work place. As soon as we aren't forced to be in the same place 8 hours a day 5 days a week we will no longer speak.

I have messaged people from my old job since but no replies as I was just a work acquaintance not a true friend.
>>
File: 1420532080871.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420532080871.png
1MB, 919x720px
>>24052774

Shit that's my story exactly. GF and I broke up, I only had two friends, don't get along with either anymore. Now I'm alone aside from family.
>>
>>24052843
That's the way it goes unfortunately anon. People in our lives come and go. Real friends are those same people who on the very unlikely chance will stick around.

The only way forward is to keep on keeping on and allowing the possibility of gaining a friend or friends to actually happen. I mean, if someone makes a friend, that friend will take you to meet his friends or circle of friends. But that wont happen if you dont get out and allow the possibility.
>>
>>24052877
to be quite honest it somewhat comforts me that someone else is in the same situation. How long were you two together? and who initiated the breakup? I myself was with her for 1.5 years and she broke up with me as i was somewhat jealous and possessive. but one particular event set it off.
>>
>>24052499

Didn't really make any efforts to keep in touch with my classmates after I graduated highschool in '99. I like being by myself though, alone but never lonely.
>>
Well, there was a brief time last year in which I was reunited with a couple of friends (including a childhood friend), but I was an asshole and shrugged them off because I thought they didn't understand me anymore.

Can't really say I had friends after I graduated HS, and that was 5 years ago. Had a bunch of Steam friends but I cut all contact with them years ago. So yeah, I guess I'm /nofriends/.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.