[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who want /something genuine/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: r7t98ewf.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r7t98ewf.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Who want /something genuine/ here?
>>
I do, but it's not fucking likely in this society.
>>
>>24050925
no, I want something artificial and false.
>>
>>24050925
anyone else /oxygen/ here?
>>
>>24050944
/thread
>it's not impossible, but its highly fucking improbable.
>>
I'm only 25 and actually good with a decent personality, been in a few serious relationships and laid plenty of times but I've given up hope of ever having a genuine connection with a female.

This generation of women in particular are too psychotic, self centered and disloyal for me to ever see them as equals or not be to be constantly suspicious of their true motives or what they might be doing behind my back.
>>
>>24050995
Ooh, I do!
We have so much in common! We should talk!
>>
>>24050995
I /oxygen/ 24/7 my nigger
>>
The whole genuine thing in that show made me cry desu

Also made me think a lot relationships and how they aren't actually anything genuine anymore, but are just people who sort of maybe get along a little bit and have sex with each other, but they have no real connection.
>>
>>24051080
We're all gonna die eventually so who cares to be honest.
>>
File: 1446802325763.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446802325763.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>24050925
SOMETHING GENUINE?
>>
>>24051095
Still though, I'd rather die with someone I actually enjoy being around, someone I actually want to spend my time with and can be myself around without worrying what they might think of it. Someone who I'd actually like to spend my life with, not just someone I got into a relationship with because I felt like I needed to be in a relationship and they were the best possible at the time.
>>
>>24050925
>tfw those will never get together
>tfw i'll be crying shipfag tears when this shit ends with mc alone because genuine doesn't exist
>>
No such thing as "genuine" in the real world. It is in the very basic nature of man to be anything but that. Welcome to reality.
>>
>>24051124
Yea I guess some people want to add some sort of meaning to living a pointless life not matter the accomplishments you have good luck I guess but women these days no matter who they are harder to read then before.
>>
>>24051080

i think we all just have a false expectation of what a "real connection" is, and actually that sort of getting along is what constitutes a real connection until you've been through twenty years of marriage.

because really, what the fuck thing in dating is going to matter compared to spending years and years being around the same person every day? fucking nothing.
>>
>tfw i'll never feel a true emotional connection to anyone and vice versa
>>
File: basically.jpg (169KB, 848x2388px) Image search: [Google]
basically.jpg
169KB, 848x2388px
>>24050925
>tfw want something genuine
>girl that went cognitive dissonance of "oxygen > love" was sort of hinting to make a move on her
>we pretty much have similar personalities
>but she's a girl and girls bring her up when feeling down
>SNAFU past of mine so I'm stuck on thinking rather than making a move
>the thought of bonding with her and having her cheat makes me wish to just disappear
If you do you're probably screwed even in a situation of mine.
>>
im going to marry yukinon!
>>
>>24051636
>tfw no yukinon in my life to treat me like shit until she inevitable falls in rabu with me
>>
>>24050925
>>24050944
>>24051255
>tfw the absence of love and belonging
>>
>>24050925
Season 2 suffered from a disturbing lack of saika. there were several doki doki moments cut out. Like their "date" and when after bathing together hachiman takes of his underwear and saika looks at him, so hachiman gets really self-concious without knowing why, since Saika is a boy he shouldn't feel that way.
>>
>>24052088
> not putting morality at the base
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.