[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, /r9k/, if you could be reborn and choose between being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 293.jpg (32KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
293.jpg
32KB, 450x360px
Be honest, /r9k/, if you could be reborn and choose between being a girl and a boy, which one would you be and why?
>>
I'd be the same gender (boy), but in a petter place
>>
Women are fucking worthless. They're just having an uprising because of all the privilege they get.
>>
>>24049828
oh god that's been my dream since i was little. girl girl girl.

fuck taking these hormones i want the real thing :(
>>
>>24049828
Girl, easily.

My personality is perfect for a girl and dreadful for a boy.

Too bad I was born a boy.
>>
>>24049861
If your fortunate to find someone who will treat you like a girl, you're basically the same as a natural female, but sterile.

You'll have to work to maintain your body though.
>>
>be on 2cb
>start fondling own dick
>hey, this thing's pretty alright
maybe a cunt would be too but it doesn't seem very likely
>>
>>24049861
>>24049882

Get back in the kitchen you filthy whores
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 500x749px
Girl. I'd never want to be a boy. Being a girl allows me to not make horrible decisions based on primal urges. I don't squander my money, health, or time and things like prostitutes or cam girls or dates.
>>
>>24049924
Gladly. What do you want for dinner sweetie?
>>
>>24049928

Have a nice life you cunt
>>
>>24049939

Lol. I'd probably just beat the shit out of you.
>>
Currently girl but would choose boy for sure
>>
i'm a passive, worthless sack of shit who needs to have things handed to them or else simply do without forever

so i'd pretty much be the perfect female
>>
File: getit.jpg (52KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
getit.jpg
52KB, 500x522px
>>24049975
would you really??
>>
Will I remain the same age?

Fuck going through puberty
>>
a boy so I wouldn't have to deal with periods/getting raped outside prison/risk of pregnancy/harassed by shitheads constnatly/everyone else getting obsessed over ever aspect of my life down to what color my fingernails are
>>
>>24049975
>implying I wouldn't like that

I'm a bit submissive, good luck dissuading me~
>>
>>24049828
Guy again. Maybe the next time I'll have a huge wang
>>
>>24049828

Girl because I haven't done it yet.

Variety is the spice of life friends.
>>
>>24049928
plus being weak and stupid is seen as a positive feminine thing
>>
>>24050036

oh and being so physically weak sucks its like being in a kids body forever, you never feel physically equipped for your environment
>>
File: no way.gif (495KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
no way.gif
495KB, 500x240px
>choosing to be a retarded female
>>
id choose to be born a guy so i could be a pretty trap
>>
>>24050022

I finally understand. Men will never match women's capacity for shit testing because biology, so they assert themselves with violence.

I get it.

Women must be tired of it too considering how badly some of them want to be slapped around. They were just trying to make me see
>>
>>24049828
Girl.

But I'd better be pretty that around, being an ugly girl doesn't get nearly as many perks.
>>
i'd be a girl and suck every single dick then settle down with some rich beta boy, and still get some suck on the side while he's at work to be honest
>>
Y'all dont give us enough credit. But the brain is wierd.

You actually think getting slapped around is good sex lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 707x1000px
I am a man and would be a man again. I would choose a life of hardship and striving for greatness than a vapid, worthless existence every day of the week lads.

>femsluts will never know what it means to be a man
>>
a man, because women are still oppressed
>>
>>24050433

So what? Men have to work for a living
>>
Girl. That's how I feel inside
>>
>>24050482
I do enjoy my cock tho.
>>
>>24049828
rather be born a guy again. women usually get treated like crap in most places. if i had to women i got be hot one at least 8/10
>>
A dude. Women are objectively inferior. It'd be harder to choose between woman and nigger.
>>
>>24049828
Girl, because boy obviously didn't work out.
>>
a boy again if I get to reroll
maybe also if I don't
(periods, risk of rape, and having to take extra care of appearance as adult must be horrible)
>>
I would still choose to be male. Even the most outcasted man still has possibilities and abilities which women will never know. I value independence and physical power.
>>
>>24049828
Girl so i can masturbate muti orgasms
>>
I WOULD BE A TRASHY WHORE
But really I like being strong and taken seriously, not bleeding every month and not having men constantly trying to fuck me.
>>
>>24050460

yes, but women are oppressed
>>
Probably a girl, different experience and overall easier time.

Plus, I get to blame anything and everything on sexism and the patriarchy for the next few years at least, so that's a bonus.
>>
I would probably go as a man again, because I'd rather know the truth about the world than live in a convenient plastic box full of beta orbiters.
>>
Women have tons of advantages and will lead blissfully easy lives, but, at the cost of being unbelievably stupid.

Best choice would be a female body with a male brain
>>
File: 1424965111466.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424965111466.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
I want to be a girl and have cute cuddle sessions with other cute girls. It looks so soft and comfy, and a girl doesn't even have to be a lesbian to get her to cuddle with you, because it's normal for girls to be more affection with each other without getting all 'no homo dude' insecure about it.
>>
I'd choose to be a boy because you guys get better jobs and masturbating is easier
>>
>>24049828
I'd be reborn as a boy with alpha male genetics and with the memories of my past (current) life.
>>
File: this is women.png (47KB, 727x186px) Image search: [Google]
this is women.png
47KB, 727x186px
>>24051376
>better jobs
nice meme
>masturbating is easier
and shittier and messier as well, brings a whole new meaning to wetting the bed sometimes as well

There are more cons than pros if I were to go at it, the only pros I can see are
>by adulthood objectively tougher body build
>pissing doesn't demand squatting
>need less jumping/boost to see things hidden by obstacles
>>
>>24049828
I'd flip a coin for fun.
>>
>>24051435
better jobs if you're a robot, nothing better than working at a warehouse just stacking boxes or something else that's only physically demanding whereas girls can only get some of the following shitty jobs for someone with social anxiety
>waitress
>hostess
>cashier
>shitty retail store employee
>>
>>24051480
Or you could just go to the meme of programming and sit in your office by yourself to do the assigned tasks. Too bad I'm too far gone to get there.
>>
>>24049828
I would rather not be born.
>>
File: 12.png (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
38KB, 500x500px
Can I choose to be reborn as a talking flower with mental issues?
>>
>>24051510
i said job not career or anything you have to study for
>>
>>24049828
In a first world country, in this century, as a girl obviously. I would enjoy all my privilege that I wouldn't have as a boy.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.