[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do French women think about cheating on their husbands? Go.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fweunj.jpg (179KB, 460x657px) Image search: [Google]
fweunj.jpg
179KB, 460x657px
What do French women think about cheating on their husbands?

Go.
>>
More than 30% of them cheat
France is the home of kekoldry
>>
>>24047928
go fish?
>>
Do you know where you are?
>>
>24049276
When in Rome...
>>
>>24047928
They're down if you make it classy.
I've kekold'ed a french man.
>>
>>24047928
Not sure about the entirey of France, but Parisians are kekolds, and classical french lit is full of kekoldry where the characters watch their wives fucking someone else and being nonchalant about it.
>>
>>24050008

can you share your story of keking a french man?
>>
>>24049217
I read it's illegal to preform a paternity test without a court order over there.
>>
>>24047928
The sluts are okay with it and the decent one break up with you if they really want another man. Like everywhere else I reckon.

Inb4 women all sluts. Right. And males are all beta? Obviously not.
>>
>>24050454
No way anon, these are FRENCH woman. Kekoldry and slutdom in France reaches a whole new level.
>>
>>24050530
They are also supposed to never shave and seldom take showers, so you know, maybe it doesn't reach any level except in your fertile imagination.
>>
>>24050617
Read a fucking book, nigger.
>>
>>24050530
They are also supposed to never shave and seldom take showers, so you know, maybe it doesn't reach any level except in your fertile imagination. Also, considering the only way to have any results conducting a sociological study on the subject would be to have surveys, it could simply means that our women are less of a bunch of bigoted pussies with the truth of their nature.

Wiggling my ass hairs in your nostrils.
>>
>>24050370
Correct

You also can refuse to sign for custody of a child. Literally just throw them into the trash.
>>
>>24050624
Something went wrong but I called you a bitchboy needing to say kek every other word to feel good about his impending forever state of virginity.
>>
>>24047928
that's most likely a brit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.