[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl you threatened to kill you? >grow up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: sex-partner-wear-condom-150.jpg (12KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
sex-partner-wear-condom-150.jpg
12KB, 150x200px
Would you date a girl you threatened to kill you?

>grow up next to grill
>move away for 6 years
>come back, we start talking
>she says she likes me and I say I liked her the whole time
>we go on 5 dates over 2 months
>everything going well
>on 6th date we get drunk at a grape orchard and a tavern later
>she says if we kept dating and I left her she would shoot me then herself

She seemed pretty serious
>>
Keep a weapon close to you when you date her
>>
File: IMG_20151015_172957.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151015_172957.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
I don't think she was that drunk. Maybe 4 or 5 drinks, but she seemed pretty cold and serious about it
>>
>>24044414
if shes a virgin, you keep her. if not, get out
>>
>>24044516
The scary part of this is I KNOW she owns a handgun her brother bought her when I first met her
>>
>>24044555
She's been with one guy. She's not that good socially and that only guy was 7 years ago when she was 18. I'm pretty certain that's it
>>
>>24044681
ask her, and tell her to prove it. Virgin yandere are cute. It really up to you anon
>>
>date lots of girls casually
>in a lull I agree to let one of the girls be my gf for awhile
>she's a 6/10 buy she fucks like a demon
>we get into an argument and she cuts her thighs and shit in response, I see it when we shower
>I tell her I can't be with someone who does that to themselves
>she starts screaming and wailing and threatens to kill herself
>I can't do it, I tell her it's ok I'll stay with her
>trapped in relationship with 6/10, too moralfag to cheat so I'm just stuck
>have to pass up on lots of fuckable girls
>finally my dream girl is available, say fuck it and go after her
>break up with 6/10
>she flips the fuck out, I move away and block number and Facebook
>almost exactly one year later a friend tells me she died during a botched surgery
>look up obituary, it's fucking true
>realize she died broken hearted and feel very guilty, had I stayed with her just one year more she would have died happy

The guilt still comes for me some nights. Be careful playing with girls' hearts.
>>
>>24045090
Fucq
>>
>>24044794
Prove what
>>
>>24045090
U still in that relationship with your dreamgurl? Btw thats messed up, but it aint your fault. Bitch is crazzyy
>>
File: 1439413827567.jpg (137KB, 630x632px) Image search: [Google]
1439413827567.jpg
137KB, 630x632px
>>24044414
>tfw no yandere gf who will murder you for leaving her
>>
>>24045466
>wanting to be murdered by a woman

That's like being hit by a car the day you win the lottery. Its a slap in the face after your dead
>>
Made the mistake of dating a homeless junkie girl. I didn't like what she was up to but she threatened to kill my in my sleep if I stopped her. Actually, her resorting to violence with lethal potential wasn't uncommon. I believed her and let her walk on me since she always had at least 3 knives on her person and knew how to use them.

Basically don't let a druggie into your home, and if you do, don't let her near your dick.
>>
>>24044414
>Would you date a girl you threatened to kill you?

No.

SEGA
>>
>>24045335
is she a virgin, l yes or no
>>
>>24045726
She's not a virgin. Fucked one guy 7 years ago
>>
>>24044414
implying that is not exactly what I want?
>>
>>24045348
Yeah, I'm still with her. It's been over four years and I'm happy and I don't regret it...I just wish I had never got involved with the last chick for both of our sakes.
>>
>>24045765
fucking leave her, she cray
>>
It sucks but getting stuck in a relationship with a girl who threatens to self harm is just as bad as a girl who threatens to cheat breakup. In reality it's the same.

However it's likey she could terrified of you leaving her. Give her some space and remind her that you take the relationship seriously too.

Anyway low self esteem and limited experience with guys type of girl is far more loyal then you expect.
>>
>>24045466
The sad reality is yandare gf in real life aren't actually devoted to you. They'll fuck other guys and say it didn't mean anything and threaten to kill themselves and you if you try to leave.
>>
>>24044414
Dude yeah just don't leave her.
>>
Come on ppl she was drunk at the time, right? She probably just meant that she likes loves you very much
>>
>>24044614
Dude, take any kind of talk like that seriously, we're talking about a drunk woman here.
>>
>>24044414
ill take her

do you think shed buy it if i told her i was in a horrible accident and my face was reconstructed
>>
>>24045090
but did you get the pussy you wanted?
>>
she sounds pretty loyal. marry that shit, OP
>>
>>24044414
Shit. If she'd kill you that means she'd kill for you. Thats wife material
>>
File: 1417935603181.png (323KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417935603181.png
323KB, 800x600px
>>24044414
>tfw no cute loyal clingy mentally-unstable gf who sends me death threats
why do I even wake up in the morning
>>
>>24050127
I don't know. why do you?
>>
File: fug juice.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
fug juice.png
7KB, 377x330px
My ex told me if I ever cheated on her she'd cut my penis off and tell everyone I had been raping her.

I have great taste in women.
>>
I don't understand why a girl that likes a yandere guy gets shamed by you when you hypocrites like yandere yourselves. Pathetic.
>>
>>24050686

with girls being crazy its cute because you can just lightly shove them over and they cant do anything to you

when a girl is into a crazy guy though he really can beat the shit out of you
>>
>>24051179
with a crazy girl you'll wake up with a very hot iron being pressed into your chest
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.