[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis asked me if I wanted to taste her drink. >I said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1444544532626.jpg (195KB, 577x534px) Image search: [Google]
1444544532626.jpg
195KB, 577x534px
>oneitis asked me if I wanted to taste her drink.
>I said sure
>literally my first kiss

I've heard that this is a sign that a girl is really into you. What do you girls think?
>>
She is definitely into you and nice dubs
>>
You have ascended OP.
>>
>>23393055
grats
>>
don't get excited. here are the possibillities of what that means
> she's into you and that was a clue.
> she's not into you and just wanted you to taste her drink.
> she's purposely trying to get you to think he likes you so you can orbit her even harder.
>>
don't get your hopes up
>>
>>23393286
>>23393456
I drink a canned beer and she just takes it and pull some beer in her glass without my permission and like not a big deal.

she just want some beer or what?
>>
Enjoy your first STD.
>>
>>23393709
your'e op?
then she might have kissed you for some beer.
>>
You literally tasted Chad's cock there, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 400x600px
Time to leave the board.

There's nothing left here for you but spaghetti, bad feels, and wizards trying to drag you down. It's for the best. Godspeed, anon.
>>
Did you actually kiss her or did you claim you kissed via tasting her drink due to the transitive property?
>>
>>23394520
tasting her drink
>>
>>23394654
Fuck you nice bait OP
>>
nope, my oneitis offers me her drinks often and she has made it specifically clear she is not interested in me, multiple times... just my case though...
>>
>>23394654
I don't what i expected.
>>
>>23396493
*know
>>
From my experience girls stop caring about that shit in high school already (the ones who aren't retarded that is). It doesn't necessarily mean that they're into you.

t. a guy.
>>
>>23393055
>drinks
>first kiss
>being an obious normie
I can't even feel you on the oneitis front.
Because you need to go.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.