[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red flags for boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 584984946.jpg (22KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
584984946.jpg
22KB, 500x499px
>he doesn't smoke weed
>he doesn't listen to Flatbush Zombies
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1794x1009px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1794x1009px
>>23391911
DUDE

WEED

LMAAOOOOOO

Drug degenerates need to be gassed into oblivion

Same goes for weebs like OP
>>
File: Dr_ Coss-20110118-00011.jpg (77KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_ Coss-20110118-00011.jpg
77KB, 560x420px
>>23391911
reminder that all drug addicts help fund violence and murders with their blood drugs in Mexico and in the southern U.S.
>>
>>23391938
>drug users are degenerates
But youre still a fag
>>
>>23392010
only crack, cocaine, heroin, and meth though

I hate to tell you but the cartel doesn't print LSD and most of the US's weed is either grown here, in canada, or gotten on prescription

the rest of it is prescription drug companies
>>
>he doesn't use GNU/Linux xDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>23392152
Mexican brick is super common in the southern US but it's unwanted and cheap as fuck. You wouldn't find it in states on the north half of the country.

Caring about a bunch of beaners getting rekt over drugs is silly though. People die all over the world for all kinds of shit. If you live in a first world country, millions have died for your well being.
>>
>>23392152
>print LSD
>topcack
>>
>>23392152
No you liar. Most of the weed is grown in Mexico. There is large farms of weed in Mexico that the Mexican army regularly burns after it takes it from the cartels group. Weed is illegal to grow outside Colorado and Washington State and the weed grown there are still far too expensive than Mexico weed which is profoundely cheaper.

Weed is the main reason for the violence. In fact, the drug cartel billionaire, Chapo, has recently declared an all out war on the Mexican army near a border town because he wanted to seize a bridge from the army. A high ranking cartel member who spoke directly to Chapo said "As long as the gringos keep asking for marijuana, deaths will continue here(Mexican border town). Mexico is doomed. If today there are 20 dead, tomorrow there will be 20 more. Until that bridge has a sole owner."
>>
>>23392397
Not the guy you're responding to, but you're not very educated in this matter.

>Weed is illegal to grow outside Colorado and Washington State
Even though this is true, a vast majority of marijuana is grown in states where it is illegal, California, Oregon, Montana and the Appalachians in particular. On top of that, fucking buttloads are still grown in Washington and Colorado. In the northern half of the country, you will never see mexican weed, and if you do it's novel and interesting. I've seen it only once in years back when I dealt with pot in Spokane, WA.

On the southern half of the states, where I've also done plenty of traveling and messing with weed, there are usually two options when you contact a dealer, and that's mexican and domestic, and mexican weed is much cheaper and they just have a brick of it sitting around that they aren't interested in smoking, just profiting over time because of how cheap it was to buy. It's not desirable and usually only purchased by people who are hobo-status poor regularly, and otherwise is bought when someone doesn't have enough to buy a satisfying amount of good weed temporarily. Mexican weed is maybe 30-40% at most of what you'll see near Mexico, and in the rest of the country it gets rarer and rarer until you're in the north half where it's <5%. And the north half of the country smokes a LOT of weed.
>>
>He doesn't listen to S G Rilla Mane
>>
>has had casual sex
>serial monogamist
>chad appearance or behavior
>feminist
>anti-feminist
>outspoken atheist
>outspoken theist
>wears anime merch in public
>mean to people who work in customer service
>>
>>23392817
>calls me uneducated
>repeats exactly what I stated except with non-important details
>being this much of a smart ass
>>>reddit

And no, the vast majority of marijuana is not grown in the states. That isn't feasible, if you think it is you are a retard probably made one through your drug addiction.
>>
>Flatbush Zombies
>LOL I DO DRUGS THAT MAKES ME ENLIGHTENED
>LOL OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE BROOOO
>I'M AN INDIGO CHILD BRO
>>
>>23392935
>chad
>red flag

Liar or a man
>>
File: 1440800513507.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1440800513507.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marsychan

>His name isn't Marsy

http://ask.fm/Marsychan
>>
>>23392972
>And no, the vast majority of marijuana is not grown in the states
The vast majority of marijuana that is used in the states is grown in the states.
>>
>>23393140
Nope. You think just because marijuana dispensers are legal in Colorado most people go to them? Sorry buddy, but despite the smoke shops most people in Colorado still buy weed off the streets because it is cheaper. And the statistic for the amount of marijuana that is used in the U.S and that is from Mexico is about 2/3.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.