[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies tries to start shit with me >i try to start an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1430946581286.jpg (36KB, 650x415px) Image search: [Google]
1430946581286.jpg
36KB, 650x415px
>normies tries to start shit with me
>i try to start an argument
>STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY EVERYTHING, I DON'T WANNA ARGUE ANYMORE

why do people do this? can't we just sit down and talk about things?
>>
You are talking to someone with a broken brain.
>>
File: 1287623423948.jpg (82KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1287623423948.jpg
82KB, 720x479px
>>23389221
honestly op this has been happening a lot to me lately also, or whenever i push the point that they try to avoid everything once the talk gets very in depth about the subject at hand they bring up emotions or some other excuse like it's hard to think objectively for more than 2 seconds.

very frustrating and makes me want to be done with that person
>>
>>23389221
OP, the reason is simple: no one wants to talk with an autist even if you have good points.
>>
File: 1426478351243.png (67KB, 1115x749px) Image search: [Google]
1426478351243.png
67KB, 1115x749px
When a normie tries to talk to me I just tell them to fuck off. It doesn't matter what the context is. Really, there is absolutely nothing to gain from human communication. Two words saves you a world of trouble.
>>
File: I give up.webm (922KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
I give up.webm
922KB, 1400x788px
>>23389221
You took their bait. Emotional vampires thrive on making you feel like shit. They are common here too btw, many robots lack self awareness and actually believe the bitter shit they spout. And they often shut down other robots for inane reasons. I'm pretty sick of it.
>>
>>23389221
>normie sluts try giving me shit test in real life
>they think I'm a beta and don't understand I'm a robot instead
>don't give her much attention, tell her she is annoying and she should shut her mouth, laugh in her face, tell her she is wrong to her face
>can feel the hate and sexual tension between all of them

One psychiatrist stacy I came in contact with me got so pissed all her shit testing failed on me, came up to me and said I wasn't a human and normal humans don't interact the way I do. I had a laugh at that.
>>
>>23389221
idk why this happens too, but I realized I'm in the wrong sometimes.

It's all good that I can respond logically and have an answer for everything but sometimes, I'm not actually listening and I realize I'm not giving a shit for what they want.

When they say that you're 'justifying things' then that means exactly that, you're bringing your OWN reasons into doing/not doing something, perhaps the opposite of what the other party wants, which is to not do/do.

Just see what they want and give a little bit and whammo bammo, they love you.
>>
>someone argues with me
>prove their point wrong with evidence
>they spout ebin ad hominems and that makes them win in their mind

Why
>>
that's how my girlfriend is everyday of my life tbh
>>
>>23389221
Normies don't adhere to logic.
>>
>>23391496
you have to call them out anytime they use a straw man or ad hom. it pisses them off so bad
>>
>>23391496
>>23391566
You don't even know what an ad hominem is, go away, retards.
>>
Low status males don't get to argue or talk, anon. It's annoying.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.