[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i absolutely don't give a fuck I don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1444765881864.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1444765881864.png
67KB, 616x596px
>tfw i absolutely don't give a fuck

I don't have a job and rarely have to do with girls. the idea of a nice future is lost long ago.

all my days consist of is getting weed, smoking weed, 4chan, games, waiting until mom comes home

I'm 22
>>
>>23385023
mom is paying for your weed games food etc?
>>
>>23385023
I was you.
than I met a nice girl.
now I live with nice girl and still have no job no life just weed n Chan n disgusting ugly pussy but it's still pussy and she cooks and cleans and is nice and I love her and I'm sorry Laura if you read this.
>>
File: 1418655189484.png (829KB, 1000x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1418655189484.png
829KB, 1000x1676px
That's just the weed talking you pathetic druggy.
>>
File: 1444938940234.jpg (8KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444938940234.jpg
8KB, 245x250px
>>23385049
Yep :^D
>>
Hold on to that lifestyle for as long as you can friend, once you get a job it's all over.
>>
>>23385023
Well woopty fucking doo
>>
>>23385060
Post pics of the monster you live with
>>
>>23385125
this
>>
>>23385023
>billy hits age 40
>billy is completely institutionalised in his parents home at this stage
>his father long gone and now his mother is on her death bed
>'billy I am sorry but I have to pay off my debt using the house. I am so sorry for my years of hedonism that have caused this but at least you were created through the hedonism so that's good right? I am sure you will find a way in life'
>billy is now homeless and no family
>billy no longer can afford his medication
>billy is now out on the street slowly breaking down as his meds wear off
>due to poor life choices billy is now living in hell with no escape
>>
>>23385023
I'm pretty much just like you, -4 years. Was there ever any opportunity to get out of this unfulfilling cycle? Do you feel you could've taken it? I'm torn between giving up or doing something with my life every time I wake up.
>>
>>23385023
sounds like an easy life, enjoy it.

i would get bored and do something else, but people like you should never fucking complain. that's the whole problem with this board.
>>
>>23385023
You're still young, wait until you're 30
>>
>>23385023
I can't wait for your mommy to die and for you to be homeless. REEEEEEEEE
>>
I felt unimaginable shame when I was dependent on my mother, I want to give to her for having brought me into this world not continuously take. But do you OP, what happens when she passes?
>>
File: image.jpg (656KB, 4000x4012px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656KB, 4000x4012px
>>23385088
But then you get to buy more weed. And you value your time more. And you get To go out drinking more.
>>
>>23385023
I'm the same situation (except the games and the mother thing) and i'm 28, at least I got laid a few months ago, that sort of helped me come back to reality for a bit mentally.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.