[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me. I really need your help. You all know the w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1391823575170.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1391823575170.png
32KB, 337x338px
Please help me.

I really need your help. You all know the way of suicide by helium. I want to get a tank and everything else I need so I have a ready to go set. It's the only acceptable and safe method I found so far.

Please notice that I do not plan to kill myself anytime soon. So no need to tell me not do it. I won't. I just want this as a backup. It makes me feel better to have it if shit really hits the fan.

I'm not sure if any helium tank is okay or if I need a special one. I had these items in mind. Would that work out?

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005EFUA2Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=AMC490X86U6XR

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00KV9LL3A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A2KS1MXQDSE2KI

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00XIJSPBQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_3&smid=A1K0VA75I4ZEEQ

Dont want to spend much money if shit doesent work anyway.

If this doesent work out, where can I buy the right things? Perferably in germany.

I don't know where else I could ask, so I'd appreciate any kind of help. I heard that there are suicide forums or whatever but I couldn't find any that gives good advice.

Thanks guys.
>>
>>23384292
Get ready for a life in actual hell once you don't actually die and just irreversibly damage your brain into just being alive just enough to feel pain and live in an eternal state of sleep paralysis where all you can see and feel is monsters clawing at you.

Literally what happened to some loser acquaintance of my dad, he got out that coma experience hell just to actually kill himself 2 days later :^)

Enjoy fam
>>
>>23384415
What the fuck seriously?

Holy shit it can't be that hard to kill yourself. There must be some way.
>>
>>23384452
Because all of your body your brain your fucking cells are wired to survive at all costs at their very core.

The figure of successful suicides is vastly outnumbered by the failed attempts, which usually end up in maiming, loss of brain function or shit like >>22384452
>>
>>23384521
So what do you recommend? Hanging?
>>
>>23385123
12 gauge buckshot to the brain stem should do it, basically put the barrel all the way inside your mouth like you were sucking dick and shoot.
>>
>>23385123
Buy the RIGHT helium tanks. 99% helium tanks are alright. After a few minutes you'll "go" but it'll take a couple of hours to entirely kill the body. What l would do is : pour gasoline on yourself, find a way to make a timer that will light the gasoline, and you'll be burned to ashes. You won't suffer since you'll already be "gone". l know that you're gonna do it after the thread 404s, so goodbye anon. See you on the other side
>>
>>23384292
op don't do I know the whole refugee thing has got you down but I know that Germany can be truly great again like it once was. You can be it OP the new prophet, our new Adolf, our anti-christ
>>
>>23385268
Where do I get a 90% tank
>>
>>23385313
4th reich when
>>
>>23384521
>The figure of successful suicides is vastly outnumbered by the failed attempts
And how many of these are people that didn't really want to kill themselves, just get attention?
>>
>>23385721
You can find it easily actually, if a store sells helium tanks they'll have 90% helium tanks.
But remember robot, the only reason why you can possibly fail is that you stop it yourself, when you want to die you'll have to give in, it's not an easy task, considering tying yourself to the chair/bed/whatever you'll be using. Trust me on this one. Oh and hanging is a good way to go too, just buy a solid rope
>>
>>23386137
And make sure your structure is sound by testing its strength
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.