[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you gotten yourself a trap girlfriend yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 466458.jpg (95KB, 476x854px) Image search: [Google]
466458.jpg
95KB, 476x854px
Why haven't you gotten yourself a trap girlfriend yet?
>>
Because I don't even know if traps exists around where I live.
>>
>>23378935
Because buttsex is gross. Think any of them would just blow me for sex?
>>
>>23378935
because there are no traps in my area, just hairy guys who have tantrums when you don't call them girls.
>>
File: 1442550491177.png (125KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1442550491177.png
125KB, 499x499px
>decent-looking trap flirts with me on okcupid
>they want to meet IRL
>mfw I'm too nervous and cut all contact
>>
There is a difference between a girlfriend and a gayfriend.
>>
>>23378972
>living in a nondegenerate country
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>23379081
Wouldn't mind a gayfriend tbfuckingh fam
>>
>>23378935
I'm too old and apathetic.
>>
traps suck, OP. and, i especially mean mtf. they are the most unbearable demographic of the LGBT community. hopped up on their hormones, their estrogen seems to spray into the air and is more unbearable than the normal estrogen that regular women excrete. they have, all of the worst tendencies of women combined with the aggressive nature of a man. they are experiencing puberty for the second time along with the denial from the first time they experienced it still trailing along with them which is expressed in their weird ass combination of narcissism, self-hatred and self-righteousness about their status as a transperson.

worse than spending time with a regular woman. and that's saying a lot. value your sanity more than that, at least.
>>
>>23379450
Highly debatable, most passable traps and trans people I've hung out with or talked to have been pretty down to earth and chill as fuck but just low self esteem
The not passable ones are usually the ones who are annoying or batshit
>>
because i want to be the trap girlfriend, duh
>>
why are you calling them "traps"

why not just women?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.