[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /substance abuse/? Just got my hands on a couple percocets.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2015-10-15+21.58.19.jpg (1MB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-15+21.58.19.jpg
1MB, 1440x1920px
who here /substance abuse/?
Just got my hands on a couple percocets.
Haven't taken them yet as I'm stil coming down off a xanax. They're 10/325.
Should i take one or both as a first time dose?
What should I expect?
Any activities or music i should listen to to enhance the experience?
>>
Take both and expect an extremely relaxing high.

You're one lucky son of a bitch. I've been jonesing for opiates for like 2 weeks now.

REEEEEEEE
>>
You trying to fall asleep here fam?
>>
>>23371063
Cute picture OP
>>
I have some 2mg dilauded pills, I read they are about 2x as powerful as oxy per mg can anyone confirm?
>>
>>23371251
If they are, you're going to need to take like 10 to get high with a low/naive tolerance.

I can't confirm though, sorry.
>>
File: opiate conversion.png (63KB, 938x789px) Image search: [Google]
opiate conversion.png
63KB, 938x789px
>>23371251
>>23371314

Hey I looked up the conversion. 2mg hydromorphone is equal to 5.33 mg oxycodone.

You lucky cunt...

>pic related
>>
>>23371251
Yes Dilaudid's are stronger than oxy.

If you're going to do it, I'd cut up the pills and just snort it to get a better effect.
>>
i had 30 percocets and i downed them all in a week. that week was probs the best week of my life

then i ran out and i just wanna kill myself tbh

>tfw too autistic to find drugs
>>
File: viper0b.jpg (159KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
viper0b.jpg
159KB, 796x1000px
>tfw taking 30mg Ambien alone in my apartment on Friday nights was literally the only thing I looked forward to in life
>tfw my psychiatrist took me off it and prescribed me Klonopin instead
>tfw it's nowhere near as fun
>tfw I find myself looking forward to the weekend only to remember with a strong pang of sorrow that I can't converse with shadow dragons on my ceiling and draw weird portraits in Microsoft Paint while listening to Viper anymore
Just fucking end it. I want to die.
>>
>>23371063
take the 2 percs and you'll feel amazing.

sit on your bed, listen to music you enjoy, watch tv, browse 4chan.. you can't go wrong. I really envy you right now, because there's nothing quite like that first opiate high.

however, I would wait until tomorrow to take it. or at least until the xanax has completely worn off. mixing opiates and benzos is dangerous, not to mention that the xanax will probably overpower the percs and you won't get the experience you're looking for.
>>
File: pepe drug.jpg (69KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe drug.jpg
69KB, 499x499px
bump
>>
>>23371800
>tfw i used to enjoy getting creeped out by the whispers in my ears every time i began to nod out on ambien
can't wait till my insurance gets reinstated
>>
>>23371063
>tfw became dependent on weed

It's hard to stop when you are sitting on an ounce.
>>
>>23372426
Tomorrow it is then. i do have band practice that afternoon though, will it interfere with my guitar skills or will i become possessed by the Spirit of Kurt Cobain and jam the fuck out?
>>
>>23373537
Why are you waiting for your insurance, fam? Generic Ambien is like thirty bucks for a month's worth.
>>
>>23374311
Because Ambien/Zolpidem is Rx only, and i don't currently have a prescription nor do i have a doctor to give me one.
But luckily that problem gets solved this thursday.
Thanks, Obama
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.