[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Updike says he was taking a walk in the park with his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Test3.png (434KB, 404x401px) Image search: [Google]
Test3.png
434KB, 404x401px
David Updike says he was taking a walk in the park with his camera when a neighbor spotted him and feared he was taking pictures of children.

He says she took his picture and reported a “creepy guy” to police.

The man was upset by the accusations and decided to write an open letter to the woman who called police.

>Dear Neighbor,

>Yesterday was a beautiful day, I think you will agree. I decided to take a short walk from my house on Hamilton Street to Dana Park, which I have been coming to almost daily since 1989, the year my son was born. As I often do, I brought my camera, sat on a bench for about 10 minutes, did one lap around the park and headed home.

>I had barely gotten across the street when three police cars pulled up: I was told to stop, and swiftly surrounded by six policemen. I was “detained” there for approximately 20 minutes and questioned; another officer returned to the park to find out why you had called them.

>My suspected crime, apparently, was having a camera in a public park, and allegedly taking pictures of children. As it turned out, I had taken no pictures that day. But I have been photographing in this neighborhood for 30 years, and have published a children’s book of poems and photographs, always with permission.

Full letter here:

http://kfor.com/2015/10/15/man-writes-open-letter-to-woman-reporting-creepy-guy-in-park/
>>
Typical evil woman. She leaps upon the opportunity to try and ruin this man's life. Women deserve to die.
>>
Pedophiles ruin everything. You can no longer go for an innocent walk in the park without the veil of suspicion falling upon you thanks to rampant pedophiles.

Burn 'em clean
>>
>>23366534

They push the narrative every day that every man is a slavering rapist monster. It's to drive a wedge between men and women and to get them to listen to the feminazis. There are women outside of India that truly believe that every man is just waiting to rape her.
>>
>>23366804
same thing with black people tbh
>>
>but I've published a children's book
>full of pictures of children

It's a good thing this woman alerted the police to this man's actions, I live near this park and I'm going to write a letter to my congressman. Thanks OP for letting me know there's a paedophile in my area.
>>
>>23366890
Makes sense. Black people are experts at playing the victim.
>>
>>23366534
Fuck that drink looks yunmers
>>
>>23366890

It's classic "divide and conquer" tactics. If you can drive people apart and get them to turn on each other, they won't see you as a threat and it's much easier to win.
>>
>>23366534
Why do we let women vote...
>>
>>23366784
Actually, it's more thanks to the rampant anti-child abuse campaigns that profile men as pedophiles. Pedos themselves have been around for ages.
>>
>>23366784

>whiteknighting so hard you have to grasp for straws, make up a bogeyman, and then start a witch hunt

A pedophile did nothing wrong though. The only person who was wrong here was the woman.
>>
>>>/lit/
>>
>>23367121

Because they keep the elite in power. They know men wouldn't stand for their liberal bullshit so they keep the 'equality' and gibsmedats flowing to manipulate votes.
>>
>>23366784
Nigger, trying to burn all pedos will only make things WORSE.
>>
>>23366784

>Burn 'em clean

>implying that's not exactly what the woman in OP was doing
>>
File: PaedofinderGeneralTheWorm[1].jpg (26KB, 381x318px) Image search: [Google]
PaedofinderGeneralTheWorm[1].jpg
26KB, 381x318px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.