>>23357387 You get some dabs Get a rig, if you don't want one just get a nail that has a 14mm or 18mm slot for your bong You heat the nail with a blowtorch or crem brulee thing It puts the dab on the nail Inhale Be high
Not worth it, imo. It's a messy process to make them, most people don't do it properly. I've had hundreds from plenty of different sources, only three of them were able to make them properly (ie not having butane in the mix still)
You can get withdrawals from dabs and there are actual physical symptoms (heart palpitations, muscle spasms, etc)
It might not be JUST the wax, there are other factors (pesticides, impurities in the butane, how much butane is left over), a lot of it, I'm guessing has to do purely with the butane since it's not a clean dissolving solvent and can get absorbed fairly easily into other chemicals/matter (ie thc and any residual plant matter in the dabs).
For example, most dabs are, supposedly, 70-90% pure, what do you think is in the other 30-10%?
Also, the withdrawal symptoms (nausea, stomach pain, insomnia, muscle/joint discomfort, headaches) are something myself and 6 others I know have experienced, even with switching back to regular herb, which rules out THC dependency.
Might be different for some folk, but I usually advise against doing dabs.
>>23357387 you can also use a G Pen, easiest method there is right now to dab and imo the best if you are a starter >>23357257 it's fun but you should make sure you're somewhere safe or with people because it can be quite confusing and make you paranoid
weed is stupid, not DUDE WEED LMAO here but honestly that shit gets old after a while especially if you do it often. and yes I did wax too, just ran out like a week ago and realized how much time I waste just being unproductive stoner fuck. trust me if you stop for a week you will not only have way more energy and be less lethargic, you'll be way more motivated to actually go do shit
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5 If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.