[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like having a female friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 397x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 397x595px
>>
>>23356641
How the fuck would we know?
>>
Most my friends girls, I can't help flirting with most of them but I just want every girl in the world man, idk what's wrong with me
>>
>>23356641
if she's really a "friend" it's no different from any male friend. If you're constantly thinking about her tits and hoping to turn the relationship into something more then you're not really "friends"- she's just a sort of an object for you and friends are never like that- friends are both subjects.

On the other hand if you genuinely don't have any practical romantic interests you want to pursue with her (having lewd thoughts or even brief moments of sexual tension is perfectly natural, that's just biology- but if she's your friend and not just a prospect for sex you're not going to bring these tensions and thoughts to the relationship level.) I mean you like her personality (obviously) and it's not like you chose her because her looks guaranteed you wouldn't be physically interested- that would be kinda sick. So, yea, there's a level of attraction out there you'll never be able to do anything about.

You both need to be comfortable with the implication that this basic subconscious attraction is still there. Being comfortable with that is usually demonstrated by making humorous or ironic remarks about it and it can be quite fun- a source of strength in a relationship rather than a prospect of its destruction.

Once you've got that emotional aspect under control it's basically same as any other friendship. Maybe it differs in topics you have in common, she's probably not into the same stuff as your guy friends- but an absolute overlapping of interests is hardly a condition for a relationship. I've found that when it comes to behavior itself it also doesn't greatly differ. I'm talking about the "borders"- what's acceptable and what's not. In most cases the girl's gonna act "like one of the guys" when she's with her male friend and you, as the guy, won't act unnaturally . Since there's no desire to impress her or anything- being natural won't be difficult.

All in all- it's perfectly possible. This is my personal as well as second hand experience.
>>
horrible, would not recommend it
>>
>>23356641
It is like having a male friend except remove the honor, fun, and hobbies while adding in whining.
>>
It's like having a girlfriend with none of the good aspects.
>>
Feels good to some degree. Having no female interactionis hard because the next time you talk to a girl you're so out of touch it's really awkward. By having a female friend and talking to her relatively often, you're sort of prepared to talk to other girls.
>>
File: Dontchya know.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dontchya know.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>23356641
I've had more female friends than male friends in my life, far more. I'm charismatic, bisexual and like girl talk, so I've largely been a sort of gay friend type of thing, talking them through their social issues with guys and making fun of them and shit. Most of my friendships have been completely that, no motive to fuck them or pursue a relationship, I've got chronic oneitis from my ex-fiancee that kills it, though I've had a couple of fuck buddies.

The differences are that females are more relaxing to chill with. Unchallenging. In a good way, it's why I've enjoyed hanging out with them a lot in my life without any sexual interest, though I like hanging out with cute ones because I like cute things, and they're usually the ones with interesting social lives that are fun to pick apart and poke fun at them for. Girls are casual and don't usually like philosophical, political, scientific or media-related discussion, which sure you could complain about but honestly it really is relaxing to just talk about boys and acquaintances and inconsequential things while walking through a park, getting coffee or going on a hike or something.

Guys are more interested in activities, discussion about real things and having fun and interesting times. It's great, it's a superior way to spend a short amount of time but if you do it all of the time it's exhausting compared to mixing in females. Their problems and distractions are just so trivial and fun, and if you have an experienced understanding of their situation you can toy around with them a little and make them be cute and cute things are fun and calming. It's just nice to chill with people without talking about metaphysics and projected trends in media and strategy and things guys like to talk about once in a while. It's better if you take on the gay guy role instead of trying to fuck them. You can still try to fuck girls, just separate the two. Have your gay-friend girls and have your romantic/sexual interests.
>>
it's the same as having male friends except for the fact that they want to spend less time outside, in the wild
>>
>>23356641
>What's it like having a female friend?
Well I said hi to the girl at the cash register and she said that'll be $3.50

that counts
>>
It depends. My female friend (as in my only female friend) is pretty cool. We're very similar in demeanor, interests, etc. If we both found each other physically attractive, we'd be marriage material tbh
>>
>>23358154

this is more or less accurate in my experience. normally if you hang out with a guy or a group of guys there will be some type of activity involved like playing vidya, going somewhere, watching videos, etc. girls seem content just talking about things.

guys normally like to share opinions about topics like politics, areas of science, etc. this can be aggravating if they're dumb and they think they know more than they actually do. if their education and intelligence is approximately equal to yours it can be interesting and lead to debate or just intense discussion. guys like to banter to, so there might be long conversations about nothing in particular, just joking or whatever.

girls like to talk about their lives and relationships. they probably want to talk about their friends, coworkers, or romantic interests. they also like talking about social media. a lot of times it can kind of tedious if they're really boring you. girls normally seem pretty content with talking to each other because they can share shit about their lives that they like to talk about. i've also been in groups of girls where there was no discussion going on because they were all on their phones. girls are a lot better if you want to talk about how you feel or things like that. i'm not saying that guys are inherently better conversationalists, i think it's just a matter of what you prefer to talk about.

guys are also less sensitive. you can call a guy out on bullshit or if they're being stupid or aggravating. girls will get offended, passive aggressive, and stay mad about it for longer than is necessary if you are straightforward with them in the same way.
>>
>>23356641
ayy lmao
>>
>>23356641
I can't explain it. It isn't exactly the same as a male friend because they are girls so they behave differently, but they're still just regular friends.
>>
>>23356641
ayy
lmao
>>
>>23358898
>guys like to banter to, so there might be long conversations about nothing in particular, just joking or whatever.
So true. Why don't girls like to joke around like this? I've had the greatest laughs with my male friends when we're just bullshitting around, whereas with females it's like there always needs to be a "serious" topic. The only exceptions to this rule are my sisters, but that's only because they know me so well. So maybe women are capable of banter, but only when they're comfortable enough with you.
>>
>>23356641
Like being a cuck

Having to listen to her talking about her bf Chad while she never gives you a chance is pure torture
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.