[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you convert to Islam and get circumcised if it meant you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 150706090958abb9[1].jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
150706090958abb9[1].jpg
22KB, 320x320px
Would you convert to Islam and get circumcised if it meant you were guaranteed a loyal virgin muslim bride who would worship you and never cheat?
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>23355476
>get circumcised
>>
>>23355476
bitch nobody is gonna get any close to my weiner with any sharp object of any kind
>>
maybe

the jews already got me when I was a baby so all that would change is me being Islamic
>>
>>23355476
Getting circumcised is optional if you're a convert
>>
File: 1368115188740.jpg (428KB, 982x674px) Image search: [Google]
1368115188740.jpg
428KB, 982x674px
Yes tbh
>>
thats not worth converting to islam. nothing is.
>>
This sounds like a Jehovah's Witness pitch... Allah style.
>>
Islam is such a chore. You have to pray five times a day, can't eat pig, have to go to some shithole in saudi arabia and risk dying in a stampede
>>
I'd convert her to my dick worship.

>tfw 4.5in penis erect and 2in flacid
>>
I was raised by muslims and I just want to let you guys know that they only have sex for the goal of procreation, you can't fuck your wife with a condom so every time you want to have some pussy you're gonna get another child
>>
Islamic women look like mages
>>
>>23356857
Serious question. Do you think that may have something to do with pedophilia being such a big problem within the Muslim religion. Lots of studies have been done to attest to this. It seems to me that it could be relevant.
>>
>>23356857
Hahahah what the fuck? Idk what kind of Islam your parents believed in but theres nothing harm about condoms or just pulling out. Only things that are h aram are the pill and plan b
>>
>>23356857
Women dont get pregnant every single time anon
Its kinda hard to get preggos, you have to time the ovulations
>>
I'd make her a christian. If she is a loyal wife she would follow the lead of her husband.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.