[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My girlfriend this >My girlfriend that >My friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rer.jpg (24KB, 306x299px) Image search: [Google]
rer.jpg
24KB, 306x299px
>My girlfriend this
>My girlfriend that
>My friends
>My this, my that.

What the fuck is up with this board, why cant you normies fuck off back to reddit and tumblr? you pieces of shit.
>>
>>23350813
Fuck off virgin, this is our board now.
>>
Since when is this board for autistic fucks who are hopeless in everything they do? It was never intended to be like this, you people simply invaded it like muslims.
>>
>>23350841
>>23350834
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>23350841
foolish chad why do you think this board is called robot9001
>>
>>23350869
Cause I fucked your mom 9001 times like a robot you turbo queer
>>
>>23350813
What the fuck is up with this board, why cant you faggots get a girlfriend? you pieces of shit
>>
>>23350841
since around 2009
>>
its full of underage btards
>>
>>23350813
Dont worry OP im studying their patterns and I have deduced a pattern in their hit criteron, it seems these normal fags come on /r9k/ in the morning just before their wagekuk so they can leech of robot memes to recite to their normalfag friends, hopefully with more time and effort we can come to understand their species and its ways....
>>
Legit.

Piss off with your friends and careers and girlfriends and staying fit and healthy shit.

Just go away.
>>
>>23350888
because normalfaggots like you bully is into solitude

please go to school tomorrow if youre in the midwest
>>
>>23350935
boo hoo you big baby. get over yourself and grow up kid.
>>
>>23350841
>>23350834
>>23350888

you must be so fucking pathetic needing to brag on a place like r9k about your normal life and your girlfriend.

Pathetic fucks.
>>
>>23350956
>jst Be uRself 4 tbh smh af fam bqbdqbuygifdugalow;dpaofadjbakljs
>>
>>23351015
tits or gtfo
>>
>>23350841
weeks after this board was a greentext haven and spawned the creation of /soc/ thanks to it being a hive of cancerous garbage normals who wanted to meet up and fuck.
if you'd like, push for the creation of a board for losers the same way /r9k/ was the reason for the creation of /soc/ then you can go back to your greentext story so original fuck me in the ass daddy garbage that you whine for so much.
>>
>>23351092
nice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.