[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to fake a suicide attempt for attention but i live alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1436431245569.jpg (332KB, 460x3365px) Image search: [Google]
1436431245569.jpg
332KB, 460x3365px
i want to fake a suicide attempt for attention but i live alone and public methods seem to have a pretty high success rate
what should i do?
>>
>>23346489
figure out some way that's sort of slow, and do it when somebody is coming to visit
>>
>>23346489
beh
>>
>>23346489
You should leave this place, roastie.
>>
>DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY.
srsly, kill yourself fam, i bet you are female.
>>
You'll get arrested if you get too much attention
>>
File: 1443500072705.png (448KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
1443500072705.png
448KB, 496x708px
>>
>>23346489
just call a suicide hotline they will send police to your house

otherwise go to the park and set up to hang yourself till someone stops you
>>
>>23346489

Whatever you could do would be pretty dangerous. Even if you just decide to swallow a bunch of pills you could always go too heavy or be too susceptible and succumb before ambulance gets to you, or fuck up the call, etc etc.

I'd suggest just telling people that you have a desire to kill yourself. Much safer.
>>
>>23346588
dont swallow pills
they will shove a tube down your throat and pump your stomach full of charcoal till you start throwing it up
>>
>>23346588
>I'd suggest just telling people that you have a desire to kill yourself. Much safer.
but then they'll know i just wanted attention
>>23346517
if i were a girl i wouldn't need this to make people want to help me
>>
>>23346489
ive gotten sent to the psych ward its really easy
just call 911 and say you see someone about to kill themselves that someone being you cops will come away you will go to the loonybin

have fun having to wear those socks with the grip things on the bottom
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.