[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women select the 'best males' instead of us, according

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1406235420726.png (377KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1406235420726.png
377KB, 640x920px
If women select the 'best males' instead of us, according to some gleeful sociopaths on here, isn't a thug the wrong choice still?
>>
>>23338588

Their perception of 'best male'. It's not the same as an objectively best male.
>>
>>23338588
People make mistakes you know, its called living life. Something robots couldn't understand
>>
>>23338588
Burn the coal
Pay. The. Toll
>>
know what i hate?

when i'm beating it to some doujinshi and out of nowhere they do some wacky shit like nipple fucking.

Whats the appeal of nipple fucking?? Were the orifices God gave us not enough?
>>
>>23338643
Roastie spotted
>>
>>23338643
Mistakes can be avoided if you aren't a fucking retard
>>
File: 1437007066931.png (586KB, 634x864px) Image search: [Google]
1437007066931.png
586KB, 634x864px
>>23338643
should we (not chads) be the ones paying for those "mistakes"? dont we have some value, at all??
>>
>>23338588
It's ok, women will simply breed with thugs and rapists, the very types they claim to despise, and civilization will be burnt to the ground.
Reminds me of all the women I talked to on okcupid who have a rough sex/ choking/ rape fetish.
JFC what ever happened to cuddling.
>>
>>23338878
don't use words like retard. A person needs to have life experience in order to become wise, that's just fact.
>>23338899
Each person makes their own value in life, you decide your own self worth not others, you can't go blaming people especially people you don't even know
>>
Woman's selection of man stems from thousands of years (homo sapiens is around for at least 200k years) of hunter-gatherer life instincts. We only started agriculture and civilisation around 10k years ago. Modern life is only a few hundred years old. The context in which women can afford to choose partners based on mere attraction within the modern world is 50 years old at best and exists only in some parts of the world.

In short, we have created an environment for ourselves in which we are instinctively thoroughly not at home. Fuck ups in 'sensible mate selection' are a side-effect of that.
>>
>>23338977
Is "dumb fuckhead" better?
>>
Jesus, my race really is just the scourge of the Earth.

Don't know how you put up with us.
>>
>>23338588
It depends on the emotional maturity of the girl.
>>
>>23338619
those males are considered best because of their genetics, ergo they actually are the "best"
>>
People who promote evolutionary psychology in these threads [I am one of those people] need to get their shit straight.

One minute they'll say "women are attracted to a successful man who can be an effective provider", but then the next minute when they're paranoid about being cucked by a nignog they'll turn around and say "women are actually attracted to violent aggressive badboys!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.