[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing even fat girls and ugly girls think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 5550debda22b3b755ed768e9.jpg (66KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
5550debda22b3b755ed768e9.jpg
66KB, 640x854px
How does it feel knowing even fat girls and ugly girls think they're too good for you?
>>
>>23335576
im just high test enough
>>
When will women realize that i am not only my cock.
I have feelings too.
Please stop sexualizing me.
>>
>>23335576
we'll be laughing at 40
>>
I've gotten used to it. No girls want me and that's their choice.

The consequenses are that they can expect none of my help either though. This weekend I walked past a girl drunk off her ass who couldn't get up from the bench she was half-sitting on. She asked me for help and I laughed and walked on. I hope she froze to death.
>>
File: 1412545037366.jpg (49KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1412545037366.jpg
49KB, 340x565px
>>23335576
but thats qt as fuck, cute face and just the right body ratios for a belly gf

i want to netflix and chill with her, srs
>>
>>23335576

Liberating, honestly.

I can disengage from the game entirely without having to worry about what-ifs.
>>
Eh, I'd still do her. I prefer "stocky" women, but not fat. She's got a little extra fat on her but it's acceptable in my book.
>>
File: basedgod.png (351KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.png
351KB, 500x500px
>>23335675
I'm with you man
Woman in a store I didn't know asked me to lift something off a shelf for her because it was too heavy for her, told her to phone the matriarchy and went to look at some pot noodles. Fuck women.
>>
>>23335767

>pot noodles

BRITBONG DETECTED
>>
File: 031.png (975KB, 520x798px) Image search: [Google]
031.png
975KB, 520x798px
>>23335816
Aye, 2am here. THE NIGHT IS YET YOUNG
>>
>>23335576
I'm skinner than her and I have no confidence. I could never take a picture like that. Theoretically these pictures should make me feel better about myself, but they just make me feel worse.
>>
File: stereotypebingo.jpg (276KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
stereotypebingo.jpg
276KB, 1024x1365px
>>23335576
>tfw even pic related will assume that you are just talking to her to get into her pants
>tfw she would reject you if you actually tried
>>
Laugh because they're too stupid to tell the difference between a hookup and a relationship and have set their relationship expectations based on guys that just want a drunk fuck.

Everything is going to come crumbling down when they hit their 30s.
>>
Nothing felt worse than the fat girls giving me shit in high school. I probably could have had some of them but fuuuuuuuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.