[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>engineering isn't a meme degree kek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1444854330557.jpg (282KB, 1191x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1444854330557.jpg
282KB, 1191x1192px
>engineering isn't a meme degree
kek
>>
>>23335234
Shut the fuck up you cocksucking med fag.
>>
>working at wall street
>noble
top jej
>>
LMFAO @ the finance major not being portrayed as a completely empty fucking sociopath
>>
Just out of curiosity: why is it that STEM guys (specifically engineers, usually--and first year ones, at that) are the only ones who ever shit on fields of study?

In my experience, humanities people really don't give a shit, and they can be pretty self-deprecating about their interests. But a lot of my classmates are "le stem masterrace" autists, and I'm a bit confused by it.
>>
>>23335381
>Microbio major
>Tell everyone else they don't take real classes and watch their reactions

it's funny m8
>>
>>23335381
medfags do it too, but engineers are the worst
>>
>>23335295
>tfw your an economics major and you realize your gentle personality isnt fit for the job
>>
>>23335381
because first year stemfags are /r9k/ in physical form.
>low achieving
>unintelligent
>inferiority complex
Third year usually weeds out all the retards. I just make threads like this because I know a good half of this board are 19 year old engineers who fit this exact description
>>
File: 3e5.png (105KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
105KB, 500x583px
>>23335434
>>
File: bane.jpg (548KB, 1000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
548KB, 1000x1503px
>>23335295
"This is a stock exchange, there's no money here you can take."

"Then why are you here?"
>>
>>23335436
you aren't wrong about that, this was just such a garbage image and OP that we had to shit on you
>>
>>23335434
>>23335483
Literally me except I'm finance
>>
>>23335234
>engineering student saying internships are a waste of time
is OP this much of a deluded retard?
>>
>>23335234
Most of the med major I've encountered are doing it due to parental pressure, money, or the title of being a doctor. Few actually care about the profession or of being a service to people.
>>
>>23335535
This was why I got out of accounting
>would end up being some push-over taxjockey
No thanks
>>
>>23335381
Do you think someone in STEM made this image
>>
>>23335381
Engineering requires a certain amount of persistence and autistic attention to detail to succeed.

It turns out elitists, who devote entirely too much time to winning arguments, possess these characteristics.
>>
>>23337052
you mean the failed ones end up doing nothing but arguing. The good ones( like the 20% of the 15% that actually finish their degree) are usually smart enough to stay off this site.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.