[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk Ab1akJzoE Who /racer/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Initial-D.jpg (87KB, 470x338px) Image search: [Google]
Initial-D.jpg
87KB, 470x338px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkAb1akJzoE

Who /racer/ here?
>>
who no driver liscense here
>>
>>23333624
whats happening mang?
>>
File: Normie scum mobile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Normie scum mobile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>23333602
I used to run the backroads a bit with friends, but nowadays no one has interest in running anymore and I can't get my shit together financially enough to run any of my sports cars anymore. I've let the tags all lapse on them in favor of more reliable transportation just to get to work and back. Sporadic paychecks don't help much either, I haven't been paid in 4 weeks since customers at the shop won't come and pick their shit up.

I would like to get at least my FC insured and plated so I can run some autocross again. My SA22 needs a thorough cleaning of the gas tank/fuel system and maybe a new steering box before I can get it back on the road and my NA Miata needs some body and suspension parts replaced from an off road touge excursion I had a couple years ago now.

I really haven't been able to get my shit together financially.
>>
can't afford a car so I watch intial d once a month
>>
>normies and their cars
ugh
>>
tbh my car is pretty much my only friend

we got pulled over today doing 80 in a 55, no joke
>>
Only pretend racecars with /ovg/
>>
>>23335794
stop wrecking your nip shitboxes fag
>>
File: porsche_944.jpg (778KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
porsche_944.jpg
778KB, 1280x850px
>>23333602
I want to get a pic related (Turbo, of course) and use it as a 1st track car

good idea?
>>
File: Porsche_944_Turbo_Ad.jpg (884KB, 2424x1557px) Image search: [Google]
Porsche_944_Turbo_Ad.jpg
884KB, 2424x1557px
>>23336270
Anything Porsche is going to be expensive. You're probably better off getting an E36 Bimmer you can afford to wreck/replace and get parts for. E30 used to be a good choice, but there's just not as many out on the road anymore, and most of the junkyard cars dry up quick. If you must have a 944 for a trackday or any sort of sports use (or even daily driving for that matter), you're probably going to have at least three of them. Two parts bitches and one working car.

If you want Turbo, you're going to need even deeper pockets. Also, a lot of the parts from the NA 944's won't bolt on the turbo. Reason being that even the unibodies are different. The front fascia is a good example of this. In addition to different needs of the turbo car (intercooler, exhaust and everything related), Porsche didn't want people making the NA cars look like turbos and having people ripped off in the secondhand market, so there are body parts that can't be interchanged as well.

>>23336248
It's not like I did it intentionally. Shit happens.
>>
>>23336270
You literally could not think of a worse idea.
>>
>>23336270
Just buy a civic or cobalt SS that you won't cry about thrashing to death fam literally anything but an old Porsche unless you're made of money
>>
>>23337755
Sure he could. Imagine taking the nipple from a Barbasol shaving cream can, sticking it up one's urethra and filling their dick with shaving cream.

That's a horribly painful idea. The one he had is just bad financially....but then again so is just about any form of legal motorsport...sadly. Doesn't mean it's not fun though. Just ungodly stupid expensive unless you're doing something like autocross or maybe the occasional track day. Fucking costs alone with entry fees, safety equipment, (God forbid) track damage, schools, licenses, and fuel/maintenance/transportation (tires!) costs are extraordinary.
>>
>>23338028
Jesus, I meant within the context outlined in his post. He picked the most expensive and failure-prone "cheap" car possible outside of MAYBE a 928.
>>
Back to >>>/o/ with you normies.
>>
File: US-129.jpg (54KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
US-129.jpg
54KB, 600x385px
>tfw king of the local toe-gay
>>
m o z
o
z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SvXZHuQ7mQ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.