[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, tall arab dude >circle of friends includes lots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 3B8UgKp[2].png (473KB, 555x748px) Image search: [Google]
3B8UgKp[2].png
473KB, 555x748px
>be me, tall arab dude
>circle of friends includes lots of races including asians, whites, etc
>there's this one rowdy black woman who has it in me and hates me for some reason (pretty sure she's racist)
>one day she literally calls me a nigger (not sure if being ironic or just niggerspeak)
>i tell her she's racist and she has to apologise
>she threatens to hit me, thinking i'll laugh and back away
>i go full apeshit and start shouting at her at the top of my lungs, threatening to beat the crap out of her if she touches me. i cause a huge scene, everyone is looking at me like i'm crazy
>i think she's about to hit me
>instead she starts crying and runs off
>all the girls in the group give me nasty looks and chase after her
>few days later, everything is back to normal but now she's exiled from the friendship group and she wanders around like a loner with no friends looking sad all the time

all is right in the world
>>
The moment you lose your cool, you lose. I feel sorry for her.
>>
>>23324070
what did I lose? I still have all my friends, she lost all hers.
>>
>>23324111
You should've been thrown out of the friend group for throwing a tantrum about literally nothing.
>>
>>23324014
Amed?
>>
Fuck off normalfag. Jesus Christ why didn't you post this on /b/ instead?
>>
>>23324204
kek stay mad nigger
>>
>>23324314
I see you are unable to refute my statement, and instead fall back to petty, /b/ tier insults. I think it's safe to say that you are completely in the wrong here, hence your normie self defense mechanism comes into play.

Furthermore, I am extremely pale and 100% white.

Now please leave.
>>
>>23324014
She was a tsundere and she wanted your dick. Either that or you did the right thing throwing her out.
>>
Way to refute the irrationally angry muslim stereotype
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 500x299px
>>23324384
Be my gf
>>
>>23324440
>She was a tsundere and she wanted your dick

You think I don't know that? I wouldn't fuck her if you paid me.

>>23324442
>Way to refute the irrationally angry muslim stereotype
That stereotype is incorrect. It shouldn't be the angry muslim stereotype, it should be the angry arab stereotype. I'm not muslim, but I still get angry like any mad arab. Its in our blood, the desert sun makes us angry.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.