[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 26 >mysteriously life works out and start dating a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: the ocean of feels.png (158KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
the ocean of feels.png
158KB, 400x243px
>be 26
>mysteriously life works out and start dating a Chad
>shit gets serious and he starts bringing me around to his parents house
>Mr. & Mrs. Thundercock are in their 50s but way cooler and intimidating than most people I've ever met
>Mrs. Thundercock is nice to my face but she's still an Alpha Stacy who doesn't seem to like me very much
>Chad assures me that I'm just being paranoid
>The Thundercocks have a big barbecue and I invite a few of my friends because Chad kept encouraging me to
>was never popular and the friends I have are good people but socially retarded like me
>hesitant but invite 3 friends
>barbecue is full of Chads and Stacys of all ages
>friends and I feel awkward and hang out in one corner of the yard
>go into the kitchen to get a drink and Mrs. Thundercock is talking about me to her Stacy friends
>she's criticizing everything about me from the way I look to the way I drink from a cup (??)
>everyone laughs whenever she makes a joke about me
>one of her friends starts making fun of my friends and how we're "huddling" in a corner
>barbecue was last Saturday but I can't stop thinking about it
>>
>>23321733
>The Thundercocks

Why is this so funny
>>
>>23321733
What did you expect? Normies beget normies. Suburbia is just high school for middle aged Chads and Stacies, complete with gossip and social politics.
>>
File: 1393990749168.jpg (38KB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
1393990749168.jpg
38KB, 349x352px
Tell your bf? Maybe /adv/ is a better board for this. I know theres actually a lot of female posters there who probably have gone through something similar.
>>
Oh no! Someone made fun of you for being a total autist? The gall!
>>
File: 1441899788326.png (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441899788326.png
121KB, 300x300px
>>23321733
Glad to hear dating Chad is working out for you.
>>
Get over yourself.
>>
>>23321925
I don't want to tell my bf. He's going to ask me to tell him what Mrs. Thundercock said about me and some of it is so cringey I'm having a hard time admitting to myself that I heard it. I'm just going to accept the fact that she and her friends think I'm disgusting and avoid her. At least she's not teasing me in front of my face.

>>23321873
I thought there would be an age where people stopped acting like shitty teenagers.
>>
>>23322036
>I thought there would be an age where people stopped acting like shitty teenagers.
well obviously you haven't reached it if you come crying to /r9k/ whenever someone hurts your feelings
>>
Thats what you get for dating Chad, now fuck off and go tell someone who cares
i literally do not have an ounce of sympathy for you you braindead cum dumpster.
>>
>>23322036
>At least she's not teasing me in front of my face.

That would be better.

>>23322036
>I thought there would be an age where people stopped acting like shitty teenagers.

Says the dumb whore who lets some old bitch shit talk her friends while dating a guy who obviously doesn't respect her and all the signs of the relationship failing are there. You're a shitty teenager bringing your shitty teenage drama to /r9k/ so you can get attention.
>>
File: deep.jpg (89KB, 800x626px) Image search: [Google]
deep.jpg
89KB, 800x626px
>>23322036
If you want your relationship to work, you have to communicate with him. When you talk about it, try not to demonize her, and put him in a situation where he has to choose between you and her.

One of the worst things gfs can do. But you have to make clear what issues you have. Are you just going to let her bully you for the rest of your relationship? Of course not. Its going to get to the point where you're going to be hesitant when he invites you over, and resentment might even build up if you just put it aside.
>>
You're dating chad. What do you expect?
>>
>>23321733
You thought bad about them too (and probably talked bad about them with your friends).

Why are you wondering that they talk bad about you? That's what people do.
>>
>>23321733
Well deserved, the Thundercocks know an autist when they see one, that's what you get for dating a Chad
>>
This is what you get for trying to go full normie.

never go full normie
>>
File: 1442374998010.png (11KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
1442374998010.png
11KB, 315x318px
>>23321733
You are lower than the blackest nigger. May your misery never end.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.