[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we make fun of other robots on here? OP made a post saying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Why do we make fun of other robots on here? OP made a post saying he got bullied for wearing squeaky shoes and there are over 100 posts calling him a squeaky faggot who deserves to get bullied and people made memes about it.

Shouldn't we try to make people feel more welcome here fam?
>>
>>23320784
We're doing it to help. By calling him a squeaky shoed faggot it will make him learn to take insults and criticism and in the future he won't care about being bullied for wearing squeaky shoes.

If you want a hug box where everyone cares about hurting each others feeling then go to reddit, faggot.
>>
File: top squeak.png (283KB, 470x475px) Image search: [Google]
top squeak.png
283KB, 470x475px
top squeak
>>
Because these guys are mostly miserable and mean. So you want others to be as miserable as them.
>>
File: 1444800298773.png (137KB, 434x419px) Image search: [Google]
1444800298773.png
137KB, 434x419px
>>
File: happyfrog.jpg (9KB, 249x236px) Image search: [Google]
happyfrog.jpg
9KB, 249x236px
>>23320784
/r9k/ is ok. At least when they comfort you, you know it is genuine, unlike those karmawhores from reddit. And the best thing to make you feel better is laughter.
>>
You used to call me out on my, you used to, you used to
You used to call me out on my squeak shoes
Late to class when you hear my shoes
Call me out on my squeak shoes
Late to class when you hear my shoes
And I know when those NBs squeak
That can only mean one thing
I know when my NBs squeak
That can only mean one thing

Ever since you wore NIKIES you
Got a GF for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out
bro you got me down, you got me stressed out
Cause ever since you got NIKIES, you
Started lifting and goin' out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before

Ever since you got new shoes, you, you, you
You and chad get along
You make me feel like I did you wrong
Going places where you don't belong
Ever since you got new shoes, you
You got exactly what you asked for
QTs numbers in your jansport
Hanging with some girls I've never seen before
>>
well you see... we project our insecurities onto otheres.... vice versa........
>>
>>23321150
nice bait squeaky socks
>>
Normie tourists mainly.

But then there's the intentional trolls

>dicklet
>manlet
>wagecuck
>do you deserve a gf
>sissy

etc etc etc
>>
File: 1444785094371.png (216KB, 476x459px) Image search: [Google]
1444785094371.png
216KB, 476x459px
>>
>>23320784
I agree with OP, /r9k/ should be a place like home to all fellow robots. After all, this is the only place where most robots belong.
>>
> insulting people so you can feel edgy
> muh edge
>>
>>23321294
Yeah. People come on here after having a bad day hoping someone will relate to them and end up just getting trolled.
>>
I made fun of him only because he was bitching about the dumbest shit.

I'm not going to insult someone on here who's having legitimate problems but if you're complaining someone called you squeak you can expect to get trolled.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.