[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of lesbians who aren't man-hating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1444453366401.jpg (17KB, 401x438px) Image search: [Google]
1444453366401.jpg
17KB, 401x438px
What do you guys think of lesbians who aren't man-hating feminists? Would you be friends with one? Are they less terrible than straight women?
>>
Great I get to hang out with chacy all day
>>
If they are easy to get along with sure. Hopefully I don't develop a crush
>>
File: 1444832907945.jpg (88KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1444832907945.jpg
88KB, 784x708px
>>23320342
My youngest siblings is a little butch-lesbo.
She's pretty great. Last time we spent time we got drunk in the woods and shot holes in an abandoned car
>>
Women are hard to put up with, regardless of any other factor. Not getting sex out of it pretty much breaks the deal.
>>
I have 3 gay friends and 5 lesbians (non feminist male haters)

They're all pretty cool people, got drunk with 3 of the lesbians and we played some truth or dare. One dared another to suck my dick. The facial reaction was priceless and I couldn't even get hard I was laughing so hard at her "ew ew ew ew please no oh god, AH! It twitched wtf it's so weird"
>>
>>23320342
If we got along and enjoyed similar things I would go for it just because I have so few friends. I would prefer guy friends though just because I would feel more comfortable around them
>>
File: 1651-16142.gif (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1651-16142.gif
53KB, 320x240px
>talking to a girl
>ask if she likes girls
>she says no
>stop talking to her

I couldn't fathom how fucking gay she was
>>
>>23320470
I hate girls who seem gay but aren't more than anything.
>>
i know one lesbian

she is trying to act like a man but get more easily butthurt than any stacy

the obvious haha your dick is disgusting jokes are present

no she isnt a feminist she is a vapid cunt who encourages stacies to get fucked on every occasion strictly by well off men while hinting they should be licking pussy
>>
>>23320342
My gf is bisexual. It's awesome. (had 2 threesomes)
>>
>>23320342
I would totally be friends with a lesbian if she was chill and played vidya and watched anime with me.
>>
>>23320342
>Would you be friends with one?

Friends with other women, hmm, okay I don't know if I trust myself with that. So lets say I have a gf already, then I make friends with women. But not if I am single, and especially not when I am thirsty.
>>
>>23320342
Problem isn't with lesbians, straight women or feminists alone, but women in general being boring shit friends. If you aren't as boring as most women, I see no problem. I'm curious why would you (assuming you're said lesbian) want specifically male friend. I befriend anyone who I find good enough to befriend, I don't have any bullshit pre-requirements and filthers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.