[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad's advice to stop being ugly!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlypQ0en07o

Gotta love it when Chads tell you how to stop being ugly, like any of this would work for someone who isn't already a Chad underneath
>>
>>23319866
>disgusting ugly troll like me

he isn't that ugly is he?
>>
>>23319866
is hair really important?

i havent used any product in years, but my hair model is alright from itself, i go to barber sometime
>>
>>23319866
This guy is fucking insufferable
>>
>>23319886

Take it from a homo, he is quite goodlooking
>>
>Xbox

I hate crypto-normies like this

he won't be spared in the beta uprising
>>
>>23319886
>>23319948
I used to browse /fit/ for years and can confim
>>
>>23319866
Haha this guy is such a nerd

Us girls, like me, love nerds

Putting aside all biases, these person is not funny. Putting on stupid voices and being able to use irony like a 5th grader, with the same punchlines over and over again is just horrible entertainment.

Is he actually saying that he is attractive and trying to pull off the "insecure, quirky, hunk" look so a bunch of stupid fans can scream "Everyone can be self-conscious!"?

With all those views and likes there would have had to be a significant proportion who actually enjoyed it and that just makes me so fucking angry about how disconnected I am from people.
>>
this is a parody of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk
>>
>>23319886
Delusional faggot
>>
>>23319866
It's just some dude trying to get clicks by being a male Jenna Marbles. It's cringeworthy tbh. Part of what makes Jenna Marbles entertaining is her assertive attitude and way of speaking her mind and the fact that this is her literally just beeing herself. Copying her but as a man is cringeworthy and completely misses the point. He's even trying to use her jokes and style of humour, this guy is pathetic.

Like, he makes a joke at the start about being born ugly, the same joke Jenna makes in her video, apart from he clearly has great facial aesthetics whereas JennaMarbles without make up is about a 5/10 but if youve never seen her without make up you think she's a 9.
>>
>>23320259
He tries and FAILS to use her jokes. Look at the shower joke, wording and delivery. It reminds me of kids stealing articles from online and using a thesaurus to change the words and it just loses the impact of what the initial writings were meant to convey

The guy completely lacks a sense of humor. The most funny thing about this video is that it's able to get popular just because it's an attractive guy talking about normie memes. It's missing a reference to netflix & chill
>>
>>23319906
I dunno some guys put a lot of effort into it but my gf prefers when I just don't brush it at all and have it messy which is good because I have no idea what to do with hair. I used to work at a bank would have it cut properly and all slick I think it looked good and some girls did like it but everyone has similiar hairstyle these days I find it boring so since I left have just gone back to messy. Also I think a lot of guys need a nice slick haircut because they have poor facial aesthetics, I am handsome so the messy hair works.
>>
>>23319906
For some people. I know a guy who cut his hair and went from ugly to pretty attractive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk
>>
File: 1379167473148.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1379167473148.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>23319866
He sounds like an asshole bully
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.