[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you robots ever use Kratom? What did you think? Overrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1000x842px
Any of you robots ever use Kratom? What did you think? Overrated or actually useful?
>>
I have a friend that uses it. He said it helped him get off pills. I don't know if you get a high from it. Are you supposed to?
>>
>>23317964
yes...yes you do. it acts on opiate receptors.
>>
Don't do Kratom it'll leave you with a permanent scowl and then you'll kill a pantheon of gods.
>>
>>23317964
>The leaves of kratom have been used as an herbal drug from time immemorial by peoples of Southeast Asia. It is used in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses), recreational drug, pain killer, medicine for diarrhea, and treatment for opiate addiction

I heard that it's great for those with poor social skills, as well as being a great prework out and even can help with sleep/anxiety issues. Even had some health properties.

Only thing is you shouldn't use it everyday.
>>
I take it every once and a while and it's amazing if you take a good amount. Trust me don't try mixing it into a drink it's basically in the tobacco leaf family so it's non-soluble. Make sure to put it in empty pill capsules and take like 10-12 pills worth. It'll get you fucking destroyed. I honestly like it more than Xanax due to me having more control, but still having a similar high. Hope this helps
>>
>>23318013
Just adding on to my last comment. It tastes fucking horrible if you drink it. Seriously just take it in pill form
>>
>>23318013
How many grams worth would that be? Can I take food with it?
>>
Ayyy! I have taken this herb on and off for over 6 years. Willing to answer any questions about it. I'm going to write up a tiny description of my thoughts on my message but I will respond to any questions you guys have as well.

I have 4 different strains incoming so I am looking forward to that.
>>
>>23318597
Lmao. Anyways, I started taking it at 17 in small daily doses (0.5-1.5g) to correct symptoms of what doctors were saying was IBS or potentially chron's disease. I was shitting liquid diarrhea 3x a day and could barely eat. I had only intended to take it to get high when I purchased it, but when after seeing my quality of life improve from the doses I took, finding a way to implement it in a fairly responsible way was not too hard. After 3 years of these doses, I ended up coming off of it entirely because my IBS symptoms were no longer there.

Right now I like to have it around to take whenever I get the urge to drink. Since having a few drinks usually ends up with me wanting to keep drinking as much/as long as possible on occasion, I try to avoid it entirely and kratom works to keep my on track. It's also good for focus, especially if you take it with caffine or some other forms of nootropics. I noticed it allows me to work longer and without complaint (work from home on PC and have to decide my own hours, requires a lot of self motivation)

Honestly I think it's a great plant. Especially for people with depression/anxiety issues. It can even me out if I really need to go in public, and it stops me from needing to search out more dangerous substances to quell my anxiety. Unfortunately the DEA has been stopping a lot of kratom supplier's shipments recently and I am not sure of the future of the plant. I have some Bacopa on the way soon that I am going to be using while cycling on and off of kratom (hoping to avoid daily use with my next shipment) and hoping it compares somewhat.
>>
>>23318713
I've read that the dosage affects it's uses, such as a small dose for energy, and a larger dose for just relaxing. What dose sizes would you recommend?
>>
>>23319005
If you're looking for focus and slight energy boost, take 1-2g. Sedation/relaxation tend to start around 2.5g and go up heavily at 5-7g. That's a personal estimate and everyone responds differently.
>>
>>23319089
If your still around, you mentioned four different strains. I know red is for relaxing, white energy, and green some combination of the two, what is the fourth?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.