[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a NEET and you aren't experienced in a hobby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1410124520346.jpg (49KB, 549x592px) Image search: [Google]
1410124520346.jpg
49KB, 549x592px
If you're a NEET and you aren't experienced in a hobby like bodybuilding or mass reading then you're an ungrateful failure. You don't realize how valuable your free time and rest is.
>>
especially if you don't even groom or clean yourself
>>
>>23316223
i'll be back to being a neet in 2 weeks
should i use that time to get /fit/?
>>
>>23316289
Yes, you could pick up something else then lifting doe, i kind of wish i could start climbing but i don`t have the money to do it regulary
>>
>>23316289
of course, if there's not something you want to study then spent hours every day lifting and grooming
>>
>>23316223
If you were a NEET in the first place and too lazy to find a job then obviously you won't be doing anything productive in your free time you fucking idiot.
>>
File: smug.png (48KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
48KB, 640x400px
>>23316223
I agree with this.
OP, you'll be pleased to know that I have recently started lifting weights to make use of all my spare time.

>>23316289
>should i use that time to get /fit/?
>get /fit/
Please don't say it like this. I fucking hate those retards.
They're all just failed normies attempting to get pussy by gaining muscle.
Fucking pathetic.

>>23316323
>this is what wagecucks tell themselves at night.
Basic income is just around the corner, slave.
>>
>>23316223
I've hitting the gym and taking care of my hair and skin for years, have a highly active GitHub with plenty of code and writing under my belt as well as several contributions to visible open source projects.

Employers don't call me back and I can't relate to the normie world at all and I'm still a kissless virgin foreveralone. Normals aren't impressed by working software, functional electronics that came out of a basement dweller's bedroom, or even a decent set of abs. Fuck you.
>>
>>23316341
I`ve been out of a job for a few weeks now, and i honestly don`t see why you guys love it. Reading, TV, games, walking and working out just is not as fun anymore
>Too much spare time
>>
I spend most my time lurking this website.

Done so for 3 years.
>>
File: judaism.gif (61KB, 219x255px) Image search: [Google]
judaism.gif
61KB, 219x255px
>>23316411
>Too much spare time
>>
File: WALKING DEAD.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
WALKING DEAD.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
>>23316549
If i just sit around doing nothing most of the time i get really depressed so
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.