[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is death like it was before we were born? I feel like if there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1747536.jpg (804KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1747536.jpg
804KB, 1920x1080px
Is death like it was before we were born? I feel like if there was a God, he/she/it wouldn't be what we have imagined before and nothing like we have written about. It is quite obvious the Bible and the Quran are fake and they were just written to control people or reinforce our natural morality. Just the fact that there are multiple religions sort of proves that humans created a fake God and holy book. Why should we ever believe what an ancient book tells us? Anyone can write a book and anyone can write a book saying it is the word of God.
>>
>>23314254
>Is death like it was before we were born?
In that we don't even experience it in the first place, yes.
>>
All i could tell is that i feel like our self consciousness is woken up again when there is a free receiver (like brain) available.
>>
>>23314254
Nobody knows. It's crazy to think that if nothing happens when you die, then it's nothing for forever, which has never happened before! Your last period of unconsciousness was interrupted by the formation of your current self.

I want to believe that it's nothing forever, would be bullshit if all the chads got to repeat their lives
>>
i spend a lot of time reading books about death and the most sense makes reincarnation

your soul is eternal
>>
If you popped into life out of nothing couldn't that happen again?
>>
When you sleep, you lose all sense of time and space.

I feel like the state our bodies go into when sleeping is extremely similar to that of death, especially in our deepest sleep.
>>
>>23315411
If your existence is necessary for some reason.

The only thing that could make me think so is the absolute mind boggling perfect set of events that led to any one of us. Yet if we're ALL conscious, is only one of us necessary and the others just side effects? Or is everything dumb luck? But I can't imagine how that would be, because you can keep tracing everything back all the way to the conditions at the Big Bang, and if we had the technology we could even go beyond that.

This whole line of thought leads to solipsism for me
>>
>>23315368
You should read what is life and mind and matter by Erwin schrodinger. Both of them changed by whole outlook on things.
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>23315368
>your soul is eternal
souls don't exist retard
fucking hell, how are there people still using words like this seriously
>>
It's all an illusion fam

Nothing is real, death is the return to the true state of things :^)
>>
>>23315597
Your soul is just the essence of your existence. It exists since you exist, unless youre a robot
>>
>>23314254
Your consciousness is in my opinion just a product of your brain. Fainting or sleeping is pretty close to death since your consciousness isn't active then.
>>
google up theta healing, obe, astral projection and lucid dreaming. read a book or two.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.