[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a good reason why I should start college and get a degree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1442536194872.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442536194872.png
345KB, 727x720px
Give me a good reason why I should start college and get a degree
>>
To get more money
But if you live in a shithole where college isn't free then don't bother.
>>
go to trade school, and learn a trade
then you can train for a trade while you trade pepe's
you might even trade on a train
ive lost my train of thought
>>
File: pffftch.jpg (40KB, 506x556px) Image search: [Google]
pffftch.jpg
40KB, 506x556px
>>23313734
>To get more money
>he still thinks you can make money with college
>>
>>23313794
You know that posting smug cartoon characters doesn't make you right, don't you?
Anyway, just go be a wage slave or a neet then, i don't care.
>>
File: 1439107398119.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1439107398119.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>23313734
>tfw living in a shithole
>>
can someone explain to me why the fuck there seems to be so many elitists promoting med degrees?

Im about to go to uni and all i hear is people talking shit about engineering degrees, the amount of work i would have to do to get into medicine is completely fucked, plus who wants to actually deal with people asking you to check their dick or something

also what engineering degree will save me from ridicule on r9k? im thinking mechanical
>>
>>23314007
Because the pay is really good, but i don't think it's worth it either just because of how much time you will be spending in a hospital.
Although you won't actually touch anyone's dick unless you specialized in something in that specific field.
>>
>>23313674
all the cool kids are doing it
>>
i've been at university for 2 years and all I can say is that it's made me depressed as fuck, lonely, incredibly lazy. i've learnt almost nothing important

i have no job/money earning prospects, and i'm also 14k in debt despite not getting anything for that money.
>>
>>23314061
tfw this is what I've been told me nonstop since I graduated high school

>why wouldn't you go to college, anon?
>everyone at you're age is doing so

>you're anxiety and depression makes you unsure about it?
>everyone gets like that at first, but everyone goes anyways
>you're not sure about college at all?
>everyone was at first too, but they all go anyways and like it. You'll eventually like it too, trust me

>you're just a lazy fuck, that's you're problem
>>
>>23314258
>trust me
>trusting the people that have made your life a living hell, ever
>>
>>23314258
Don't trust them. If you're a typical robot college will be hell and you'll end up dropping out anyways. It's basically starting high school all over again.
>>
>>23314258
>that's you're problem

Don't worry, college isn't for you anyway.
>>
>>23314454
I already tried college once
After the first month I couldn't move from bed every morning out of severe anxiety and just came home to cry all day
It was the worst experience of my short life so far

And I'm still being forced by my parents to try again next semester until ''I get used to it''
>>
>>23314007
Medicine does make good money down the line, but it's the kind of job that you don't get into just for the money or it will destroy you.
>>
>>23315295
>you shouldn't get into anything only for the money or it will destroy you
ive always been told this and do believe it
but then what can i do if i have not the slightest interest for anything and thus zero real motivation?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.