[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i just go join the military /r9k/? i'm good at nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Hinata_crying.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata_crying.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
should i just go join the military /r9k/?

i'm good at nothing and am a drain on my family, never had a job or a girlfriend

i graduated from highschool last spring, and ever since then every time i've come out of my room i've gotten snide looks and mean remarks from my mom and sister

i really don't think i'd fit in with the chads in the military, but at the same time it seems like the only way to make something of myself
>>
>>23311896
Sure, I guess.

but can you answer my question?
>>
It's literally mostly failed normies in the army bro. Don't worry.
The few actual chads are pretty nice too.
>>
Sure, why not? It's better than sitting at home wondering what you're going to do with your life.
>>
>>23311949
August 12 1997.
>>
Not OP, but how exactly does getting accepted work? I mean, if I'm a weak manlet, will they train me in bootcamp and I'm good? Or will I be rejected even before that for being too weak, and will have to get stronger then reapply?
>>
>>23312141
I'm pretty sure they train you as long as you're not a fatfuck.
>>
>>23312109
Don't be so impatient in life, you've made time your enemy. Stop. Go with the flow and things will be fine.

Military wouldn't be a horrible career choice as it aligns with your natural leadership qualities and general toughness and how resilient you are. But this decision you are making might be due to stagnation and boredom and it might not be the smartest choice. Military is a binding commitment. There is no wiggle room and way to weasel out of, so think very very carefully if this is the path you wish to pursue. Are you doing it because you really want to or purely because its something to do that might be beneficial...or doing it simply because you are dissatisfied with how your life currently is.

Here are some careers that play to your strengths:

software, mechanics, architecture, real estate agent. Its says you don't have great social skills and in the work place you hate having to rely on others, since you'll outperform them and the incompetence of others will just frustrate you. You are a super worker, you'll be great whatever career you choose, but whether you will be happy is another story, so think carefully.

Since you are still young don't be scared to trial and error things out because remember time is not your enemy. Take it easy fam.
>>
>>23312486
>natural leadership qualities and general toughness and how resilient you are

I think it's cool that you took the time to write this, but that's not me at all. I'm pretty much just a beta with horrible social skills who's useless at everything.
>>
>>23311833
Nah.

What will you do once you're discharged? Cope with living in a wheelchair?
>>
>>23312620
I don't think you've lived enough to make that assessment about yourself, you might be surprised to discover what you are capable of. You are a tough nut, once you get out there you'll be okay.

It says here you are very critical about yourself and life, don't be so hard on yourself. Your family loves and support you.

Hey I do appreciate the feedback btw.
>>
>>23312652
I really don't know. Ideally I guess the best thing to happen is I either die or serve lifelong, since I can't function very well by myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.