[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw attracted to a girl who is objectively unattractive she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: feel.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
12KB, 645x773px
>tfw attracted to a girl who is objectively unattractive
she's a 4/10, but she's an autist like me who likes the same things I do. What do?
>>
>>23307920
Paper bag and shag, obviously
>>
>>23307920
>Content to settle with an undesirable

That means you win, idiot
>>
Just pee yourself
>>
>>23307920
ask her out to a thing you'd both like, you dumdum
>>
>>23307920
I'm in the same position. Guess what? She still has a boyfriend and 1,000 guys orbiting her.
>>
File: 342342.png (261KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
342342.png
261KB, 700x700px
>>23307920
I don't see the problem
>>
>>23308185
>>23307985
but the problem is that I'm not very sexually attracted to her. I don't feel butterflies when I see her, if you know what I mean
>>
>>23308266
Don't fuck her if you're not attracted to her or do I don't care
>>
>>23308266
>attracted to a girl
>I'm not very sexually attracted to her

then don't say you're attracted to her you big idiot. that implies physical attraction
>>
File: tumblr_nw3sxengcR1u0wu5no1_1280.jpg (94KB, 850x545px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw3sxengcR1u0wu5no1_1280.jpg
94KB, 850x545px
>>23307920
If you get to know someone better you often become more attracted to them given time. So just keep trying with her and see if you can make it work.

Also if there is hygiene things she can fix help her do that.

I commonly date ugly people and it's awesome. Worth it if you stick to it. Good luck.
Peace.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.