[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here. Any other girls agree that robot guys are so damn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: nerd.jpg (52KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
52KB, 500x698px
Fembot here. Any other girls agree that robot guys are so damn mysterious and magnetic? I love it.
>>
>TEHEHEHHE I SAY I LIKE NERDY GUYS BUT REALLY I LIKE GUYS IN GLASSES THIS IS SURE GOING TO RUSSLE SOME R9K FEATHERS XDD

XDDD mind if I screencap for my best of r9k facebook page? XXD
>>
>>23307708
Nobody cares.
FUCK OFF ROASTIE.
>>
>>23307708
Fembot here I literally masturbate to every tfw no gf thread to the thought of desperate virgins who would do ANYTHING to please me
>>
>>23307708
I met a robot guy in real life and he was cute but he always had such a scary look on his face. It looked like he wanted to kill someone. He probably just needed love but he scared me so I broke all contact with him.
>>
>>23307708
>Chad in glasses
>>
>>23307792
That's what I'd make you think, but in actuality I'd cum in you in under 120 seconds, leave it in for a bit to make sure every drop last drop is gone, then get away from you as fast as possible and pray you get pregnant.
>>
>>23307745
Girls don't actually like guys who wear glasses, anon.
>>
>>23307708
i'm only attracted to the genuinely nice robot guys. They are a dime a dozen, look anywhere on this board and you will find an assholebot.
>>
>>23307883
this retarded bitch can't even use idioms correctly
>>
>>23307871
Girls love guys with glasses!
>>
File: bait_bigone.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait_bigone.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>23307708
>Fembot here. Any other girls agree that robot guys are so damn mysterious and magnetic? I love it.
>>
>>23307988
Girls love guys with big eyes, strong jaws, who are tall and have broad shoulders.
>>
>>23307988
Said no girl ever.
>>
>>23307799
welp

where did you meet him?
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (13KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
13KB, 400x384px
>>23307799
>he always had such a scary look on his face
> constantly lost in thought
> always focusing on varios tasks
> mentally juggling several things at once at any given moment
> have no idea what facial expressions I am making
> mfw people tell me I always look murderously angry
>>
I want to train a qt virgin femanon into my personal slut.
>>
>>23308288
in Ontario, Canada
>>
>>23307708

FUCK OFF ROASTIE AND TAKE YOUR "FEMBOT HERE!" POSTS WITH YOU.
>>
>>23307819
Such a nerd.
>>
>>23308379
nvm then
it's pretty sad though and it probably applies to a lot of us here

> probably just needed love
> doesn't get it
> becomes jaded and looks scary
> will never get love as a result
>>
>>23307949
see what I mean? A nice robot would have corrected me, Wow a made a mistake, big fucking deal, help me understand. No, he just wants to revert to his 13 year old self and calls me a bitch.

Where have all the nice guy robots gone. They're the ones who should be talking to me. They are a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>23308423
there's no such thing as love
>>
God dammit anon I came here looking for pics of sexy men in glasses and none of you delivered
>>
>>23308482
>Should be talking to me.
>Implying your entitled to anyone wanting to talk to you.

Fuck out of here cunt.
>>
>>23308524
I love my cat.
>>
>>23308482
You want someone that projects their hate inwards, rather than out.

I'm like that, and I can tell you it's not conducive to a healthy or lasting relationship.
>>
>>23307708
>robot guys are so damn mysterious and magnetic
You mean
>robot guys are so damn autistic and problem-ridden
Anything else is just a chad.
>>
>>23307708
You`re just a roastie trying to get some horny robots hot + bothered. ree get the fuck off + so on
>>
>>23308482
I'm nice but probably only because i want someone to love me
it doesn't work[/spoiler[
>>
File: Quasimodo_38808.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Quasimodo_38808.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>23308576
I want someone who doesn't hate at all. pic related has every reason to dispise the world but all he wants to do is see the beauty and love in it. That's the kind of robot I want to meet. I don't want a guy who hates others or hates himself. I want a guy who just wants to love. Love is all that matters, but most of you don't feel that way.
>>
>>23308324
I get that shit too
Then I make a conscious effort to smile more and people tell me my smile is creepy
There's just no winning is there
>>
>>23308650
fucking die in a fire, whore.
>>
>>23308650
>Comes to r9K wanting to find someone who loves themselves and the world around them.
>>
>>23308709
/r9k/ is chock full of newfags. I don't know how this is not painstakingly obvious to everyone by now.
>>
>>23308650
Hahahhahahahahha
Hahahahah
>>
>>23308759
Kill yourself.
>>
>>23308650
Literally kill yourself. Cringe as fuck.
>>
>>23308821
he's right and you stink.
>>
>>23307708
Mysterious and magnetic? No. But I do seriously do this exact same thing:

>>23307792

The desperation is rly hot and cute.
>>
File: 20100307211641!Frollo_flame.png (430KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
20100307211641!Frollo_flame.png
430KB, 720x384px
>>23308709
I come to r9k for the exact same reason most of you do, loneliness. In the real world there are no quasi's, quasi's hide away on 4chan. But even on here finding a genuinely nice guy robot is tough. I know they are here somewhere I just have to endure the evil frollo's to get to them. And there are plenty of those. Just look at what this guy said to me. >>23308703
Very pic related.
>>
>>23308650
tell that to the chads you'll be fucking roastie
>>
>>23308855
You wont have to endure anything else if you just kill yourself and get it over with.
>>
>>23308650
>I want someone who doesn't hate at all. pic related has every reason to dispise the world but all he wants to do is see the beauty and love in it. That's the kind of robot I want to meet. I don't want a guy who hates others or hates himself. I want a guy who just wants to love. Love is all that matters, but most of you don't feel that way.

Girl here. That's how I feel. You are not gay. This made me really happy to read this. I seriously hope you find your guy.
>>
File: HarperMan.jpg (88KB, 897x673px) Image search: [Google]
HarperMan.jpg
88KB, 897x673px
>>23308650
>Ideal bf is literally a cartoon fantasy mongoloid
>>
I just want a loyal gf that i could love but i have nothing to offer. No girl wants a shut in neet like me at the moment
>>
>>23308962
>surprised that a female wants a fictional concept out of a Disney film
>>
>>23308855
No one wants to be nice to you. That's the problem. You should realize where the fuck you are. If you want a nice boyfriend you're not gonna get it on the internet. Go live life if you want that sort of stuff.
>>
>>23308930

Go die in a fire along with the OP cunt.
>>
>>23308855
Hey, I'm this person:
>>23308930

I did find someone on /r9k/ shut-in/NEET thread who I've talked to for a year on skype and like I feel like we are seriously getting married soon. I'm seeing him irl in less than a month even though we live far apart. It really stands out when you compare it to Quasimodo cos literally that's one of my favorite Disney movies and I'm always comparing my guy to him. NOT IN LOOKS lol, though he does think he's a bit ugly; his friend I'm always comparing to Frollo (he's even an insane catholic and a red-piller it always makes my guy look really loving by comparison).

Honestly there are good people here but like you said the jerks are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>23308930
thank you, I really mean it, sometime's just knowing that you aren't alone in the way you feel is very helpful. I hope you find your happiness as well.
>>
>>23308855
Frollo was driven to madness by his lust for the gypsy. He offered on numerous occasions to spare all of the other gypsies and Quasimoto if she would just go with him.

He was just a lonely, horny bastard.
>>
i am mysterious and magnetic

food and alcohol disappear mysteriously from my fridge and also my ass is magnetically attracted to my chair
>>
>>23309004
I hadn't even thought of that implication, but yeah.

OP evidently sees the world in fairy-tale terms. World ain't like that.
>>
>>23308855
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>23309176
a you practicing to become a comedy writer or something?
>>
>>23308855
alright i'll bite

im >>23309176

lets be friends and see where it goes
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>23309089
And like I've been on /r9k/ a while so if you say anything feelsy enough or even just say you are a girl people will always just call you a cunt/whore and tell you to die. It means nothing really, they aren't even engaging in a conversation. I see it all coming from a place of fear and intimidation in these types. Which is ironic as all hell because red-pill followers always want to come off as the most masculine as possible.

Yet I see more real courage and manliness in the guy I was telling you about that I'm in love with. He actually seems stronger because he listens to people and displays gigantic amounts of empathy and love. There is something so exciting and calming about it at the same time. The protective feeling I get from the love makes me feel truly safe. I'm literally blushing with the gayness here.
>>
>>23308962
ideal bf is literally the nicest purest most beautiful soul I could ever hope to meet, I would be so lucky.
>>23309009
just leave me alone
>>23309153
So what? his reason doesn't excuse his actions. I have literally done nothing wrong here and already so many robots have attacked me for no reason. How is that fair for me? What am I suppose to do when I get driven to madness by their cruelty? Why can't you guys just empathize with me for once.
>>
>>23309286

im practicing funny minion posts for my facebook friends
>>
>>23307858
so you can give her beta alimony bux for the rest of her life?

wtf
>>
>>23309316
Look at the gay ass shit you're posting right now and you wonder why people want you to die. Jesus christ
>>
>>23309153
Quasi was lonely and horny too, and he still loses out to the Chad even, but he still doesn't try to kill anyone.

And that's why I compare him to Quasi and someone like Frollo's behavior is cowardly and actually 'pathetic'. It's only pathetic when you hurt someone. But if you are lonely and horny and you still sacrifice and do the right thing, that's a true hero. And one I can relate to better since he's an unsung outcast.

Imagine it if it was role reversed in the movie, you'd be calling the Frollo character nothing but a horny whore.
>>
>>23309415
Take your bullshit macho red pill out of here. She's allowed to say whatever she wants.
>>
>>23309464
So is the anon you replied to.
>>
File: tumblr_n08y6sZaMw1rk9rd3o2_1280.jpg (361KB, 850x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n08y6sZaMw1rk9rd3o2_1280.jpg
361KB, 850x650px
>>23309415
Don't care if I'm gay.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.