[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you robots join the guard? Free school, paycheck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nn2ff1Pu8u1titub2o1_540.jpg (43KB, 515x496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2ff1Pu8u1titub2o1_540.jpg
43KB, 515x496px
Why don't you robots join the guard? Free school, paycheck each month so you can have a bonus to the NEET lifestyle. You will get in shape and become chad, and it will force you to socialize and be able to talk to people.
>>
>>23306807
>the NEET lifestyle.

I don't think you know what those words mean, mister recruiter
>>
Wow what a great deal, I see nothing wrong with this. Why don't more people do this? Where do I sign up???
>>
>>23306885
One weekend out of the month for drill.
>>
>>23306807
Like I want to go out of my way to improve myself
Or defend a nation that only cares about what I can provide for it.

> By the manure of their corpses the nation comes to "its bloom"!
>>
I'm fat, they'd take a Schizo over a fatty
>>
>>23306807
i want
>>
>>23306977
They would de-fat you.
>>
Why would I fight for a nation that no longer cares about people like me? That is enthusiastically racing down the road of cultural marxism? That values the people of Israel over its own? That forces faggot degeneracy down our throats by order of the Supreme Court? That takes every opportunity to defecate on the achievements of our ancestors?

I will not fight for this New United States of America. I will not fight for degeneracy. I will not fight for miscegenation. I will not fight for cultural marxism.
>>
>>23306807
Yeeeeeeah, I'd rather not fall into the recruiter's trap of "Bro, you won't be deployed lulz, it's the GUARD." Yeah. Fucking. Right. They deployed every single person I knew that went into the national guard, after telling them they basically had zero chance of that happening. The cuckening is real.

Nah, I'm getting in shape to go into the Chair Force as an officer. Already have a bacherlor's in computer science, so hopefully I can get in on some drone shit. I'd love to live on an aircraft carrier, tbh.
>>
>>23307039
Don't think of it as fighting for them. You may get deployed once over a 6 year contract with the guard, and even then, probably to a safe zone. In tern they are paying tens and thousands for school, getting you out of work, giving you thousands of dollars for a sign on bonus and basic, so that you will be conditioned to be an alpha chad. They are doing you a favor.
>>
>>23307095
>Nah, I'm getting in shape to go into the Chair Force as an officer. Already have a bacherlor's in computer science, so hopefully I can get in on some drone shit. I'd love to live on an aircraft carrier, tbh.

Why would you join the Air Force if you want to be on an aircraft carrier. That's the Navy.

You better have some fucking clue what you are talking about before you make any life decisions
>>
>>23307039

>cultural Marxism

There's no such thing. Marxism, by its very nature, cares only about class struggle and considers it to be the only conflict worth talking about.
>>
>>23307158
Then I'll live on a fucking base somewhere. I was just throwing out there that living on an aircraft carrier sounds pretty dope. Shit, man, the top priority is pay and not getting killed. Everything else is secondary.
>>
>>23306807
pussy go active
>>
I tried

broke both my feet in basic training
>>
>>23307363
what bct location and how?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.