[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Definition of love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1427262783513.jpg (142KB, 655x606px) Image search: [Google]
1427262783513.jpg
142KB, 655x606px
Could you give me a definition of what is /love/ What it means to you?

I'm sure you robots won't be able to give me good description, since you have never experienced such thing in your lives.

But anyway, I want to know what you guys think.
>>
>>23304199
Well my dick gets really hard and I say I'm in love then I squirt my sticky milk and feeling subsides
>>
>>23304199
Considering someone the most important in your entire life and having them consider the same of you. It's the most cozy and wonderful feeling.
>>
BABY DON'T HURT ME
>>
>>23304753
NO MORE
>>
>>23304199
An irrelevant chemical reaction in the brain, nothing more, nothing less. A trait developed over time to help humans reproduce.
>>
Love is when you care more about the happiness of someone else, than you do about your own.

It's a terrible, terrible affliction. Especially so today when everyone is literally only in it for themselves.
>>
>>23304199
that feeling you get when you're hungry
>>
A mere delusion created and enforced by hollywood.

a more serious explanation:
a neuron that release dopamine to create a feeling of euphoria. basically neurochemistry.
>>
>>23304199
A chemical illusion bolstered by a biological drive to reproduce.
>>
Love is a word that refers to three stages comprised of many other feelings.

Under the umbrella of love is firstly lust, novelty and passion. These are experienced when meeting new, sexy people.

Secondly there is fear and anxiety which are felt when one has successfully invested time and effort into attracting that sexy person.

Lastly there is attachment, familiarity and security. These are only felt when one has spent plenty of time and gone through alot with that sexy person. At this point one feels that one has invested too much in the sexy person to make pursuit of another worthwhile.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.