[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 624x420px
>“Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are born,” she said. “So to me, feminism is probably the most important movement that you could embrace, because it’s just basically another word for equality.”

“A man writing about his feelings from a vulnerable place is brave; a woman writing about her feelings from a vulnerable place is oversharing or whining.”

The singer also talked about how it was only when she reached adulthood that people’s attitudes toward her changed and the messages of feminism began to make sense.

“I didn’t have an accurate definition of feminism when I was younger,” she said. “I didn’t quite see all the ways that feminism is vital to growing up in the world we live in. I think that when I used to say, ‘Oh, feminism’s not really on my radar,’ it was because when I was just seen as a kid, I wasn’t as threatening."
>>
am i the only person here who has never listened to a taylor swift song?

i do like lorde though
>>
>>23302923
Leave, and never come back.
>>
It's literally the exact opposite of what she says.

>man shares his feelings
>"lol man up fag"
>"male tears are so delicious"

>woman shares her feelings
>"you go girl!"
>"what a strong, brave woman!"
>>
Underrated thread. The only non anecdotal evidence of beaches and shores. I guess they know not what they do since they're fucking children blindly following shit like this.
>>
I hate taylor swift amd swiftfags so fucking much
>>
File: index.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6KB, 224x225px
put this fucking overrated talentless singer into the thrash. Also, your kind are not welcome here >>>/out/
>>
>>23302976
same
>>
“A man writing about his feelings from a vulnerable place is brave; a woman writing about her feelings from a vulnerable place is oversharing or whining.”

Yeah because men never share their feelings because it makes us less of a man in a women's eyes. While women never freaking shut up about their feelings of course we're gonna call it whining when they do it 24/7
>>
>Misogyny is ingrained in people from the time they are born
Original Sin

Feminism is a cult, That Lena Dunam lady or whatever her name is did a number on her.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 550x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 550x664px
>stop looking at me anon
>>
>>23303061
Go back to school kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.