[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McDonald's rejected because I lied just fucking kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (242KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 599x880px
McDonald's rejected because I lied just fucking kill me I'm such an idiot.
>>
what the fuck did you say?
>>
File: 1444115187536.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1444115187536.gif
301KB, 350x464px
What did you lie about?
>>
>>23299806
>>23299816
Op the reason I got rejected was because I just fucking went full retard when I was filling out the application it asked me if I was previously employed by McDonald's before I was back in March but left after two weeks due to personal problems so I put no in hopes they didn't remember me I went today the lady remembered me I admitted I put no and pretty much got rejected because I lied about working with them previously.
>>
theres always burger king i suppose
>>
>>23299768
What you say?
>>
>>23299979
that sucks OP but check these mcdoubles
>>
>>23300230
Read the long post that you saw right above that's why I got rejected.
>>
i actually laughed op

don't worry there's other places!
>>
>>23299979

top fucking kek

guess what moron? you had one job to do and you fucking failed. you couldn't even fill the application out correctly.

end yourself, you filthy burgerclap
>>
>>23299979
lel you went to the same place too ? she didn't reject you only because you lied though, she rejected you because she thinks you're not reliable
>>
>>23300298
I deserve it kill me man I felt like tearing up in the interview because it was so fucking embarrassing and pathetic and at the of of the interview today even when I got rejected she told me at she will look at the restaurants that would take I think she tried to lighten my mood by just lieing as well she told me she would call be in a couple never did.
>>
>>23300321
What can I say I was desperate for a fucking job man I'm an autistic retard I know it well it was my fault.
>>
>>23300465
it's fine to make mistakes, just don't repeat it
>>
>>23300592
Yea thanks anon I'll probably just look for a wearhouse job now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.