[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does online dating work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does online dating work?
>>
>>23298199

Only for Chads
>>
>>23298199
No.
>>
>>23298199

Define 'work', and for who.
>>
How do you feel about fat single moms?
>>
>>23298199
if two people who know how to love meet each other, the chances are great.
>>
>>23298199

Literally something most women use as a form of validation.
>>
not really op
>>
Dating in general doesn't work :^)
>>
It worked for me, but you get out what you put in and have to play a long term numbers game. Took me a few months to find a gf and it was worth that to me
>>
File: 1443793236499.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1443793236499.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>23298199
No. See >>23299522
>>23298228
This.
>>
>>23298199
It does for some. I know of a stem autist who got a gf from burgerland using it. She has since moved country and they have been together a few years.
>>
It works best for attractive chads looking for a hook up and rich men who can provide proof of their income. Usually pictures of them with their nice things.

For guys like us it works fine if you don't mind being second class to her kids and don't mind she's over 200 pounds. But hey she'll let you play with her big fat girl tits. Bonus points if she's fine with you just being a boyfriend and not a step dad. Just keep in mind that eventually she's going to want you to step into that role once she thinks you're someone worth keeping around.

Keep in mind your best chances are pay to win sites. All the free sites with premium offers are not going to work. You need to get one of the membership ones. Look for one thats free for females, or at least offers discounts for females, to further your chances.
>>
It depends on what you want man, I've hooked up with 4 chicks via OKCupid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.