[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any fembots here that have a cuck fetish? I mean, they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: cfTXCje.jpg (55KB, 460x614px) Image search: [Google]
cfTXCje.jpg
55KB, 460x614px
Are there any fembots here that have a cuck fetish? I mean, they want to be cucked, not the other way around.
>>
>tfw no cuckquean gf
>>
>>23293777

if you mean i want to be cheated on, then no.

but i do enjoy having sex with other men. my bf allows me to. it's a 1 way open relationship. only condition is i have to be honest with him about it. so far i love it.
>>
>>23293870
B8
>>
>>23293870
>my bf allows me to
I know it's b8 but still
jesus christ how can someone fall so low
>>
>>23293777
All women are cucks. They literally love you more if you sleep with lots of women.
>>
>>23293931

it's all about communication. it was my bf's idea first, and i was hesitant, but now i love it.

we have a very healthy and strong relationship.

that's the beauty of human relationships and sexuality. not everyone is the same, and not everyone has to be.

it works for my bf and i, but i have no doubt it wouldn't work with most other relationships out there.
>>
>>23293777
I am a guy with a cuck fetish but my girlfriend has gotten into it and likes it now. She also likes the reverse, where I cuck her, but that is way harder and has only happened twice.
>>
File: 9gTQYCO.jpg (66KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
9gTQYCO.jpg
66KB, 625x480px
>>
File: 1444235009325.jpg (631KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1444235009325.jpg
631KB, 1698x1131px
>>23294029
>>
File: S3K3j7O.jpg (198KB, 756x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S3K3j7O.jpg
198KB, 756x1080px
>>
>>23294275

> how dare 2 consenting adults do what they like!

jealous much?
>>
>>23294029
And your bf has no dignity at all
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>23294357

Not at all

I hope it tears him up inside every time you tell him about how Jamal reamed your roasty pussy like a grapefruit
>>
I was cucked by my ex. I didn't really enjoy it, but it was kind of hot and I didn't just dump him right away.
>>
>>23294363

I love and respect my bf very much, thank you very much. Our sexual kinks are between us and stay in the bedroom. Otherwise, he's very much "man of the house".

>>23294438

First of all, I don't like black guys. Second of all, if he ever told me to stop, I would stop. He gets off on it as much as I do. It was his idea, remember?
>>
File: PNF4BYe.jpg (40KB, 430x540px) Image search: [Google]
PNF4BYe.jpg
40KB, 430x540px
>>
>>23293777

My ex used to be a cuck.
She had fantasies of me fucking other women, especially Asian women, since she was black and knew I had somewhat of a yellow fever going.
>>
>>23294514
I was into that when I was with my (now ex) girlfriend, she was willing to engage in the fantasy of it, but wouldn't go for the real thing. She was probably just trying to keep me happy. What convinced you to agree to it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.