[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 53434671.jpg (107KB, 381x321px) Image search: [Google]
53434671.jpg
107KB, 381x321px
Why don't you betas just pretend to be alphas?
I don't get it.
>>
>>23289593
Because we're ugly. Being ugly and trying to be alpha just makes you so transparent and every woman will see it and see you as even more pathetic. There is no hope for us. God hated our families and that is why he made us ugly so that we would suffer because of them.
>>
>>23289593
You cannot pretend you live a different lifestyle.
You actually have to do it.
>>
Because that's called "over-compensating" acording to women, and it disgusts them
>>
>>23289641
Don't forget short, and ugly includes being non-white.
>>
>>23289660
Was beta as fuck earlier in my life, watched alphas get girls pretended to be alpha. And eventually became alpha, just by pretending. it's possible
>>
I do it, not a walk on the beach but not an impossible neither
>>
>>23289749
Being Alfa is just the art of "dah, I don't give a shit"

And I am very good at not caring shit for something
>>
>>23289706
I tried pretending, tried doing alot of things.
Yet everyone leaves me for a very simple reason, they say im too cold and inhumane.
>>
>be me
>alpha af
>literally not even black people messed with me and respected me
>was quick to violence and easily angered
>strong as heck as well
>ask out a bunch of girls
>"eeewwwww, no," and get told I am ugly
reminder you can't be alpha if you're ugly. Being alpha is just an added bonus if your attractive just like having a good personality. But the attractiveness of your face always comes first.
>>
>>23289824
You can still be alpha, just have to get girls in your own league.
>>
>tfw small hands, no veins
>tfw weak jaw
>tfw awful beard growth
>tfw no deep masculine voice
>tfw dead average penis

Be alpha you say?
>>
>>23289593
I vehemently disagree with the way they behave. I accept that it brings them rewards, but I still can't accept that people should choose to behave like complete cunts.
>>
As long as you are somewhat attractive you will always get girls as long as your not full on sperglord. Ugly people are fucked no matter what, the only women willing to get with ugly people are probably not even worth it in the first place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.