[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am evil incarnate. Within my mind lies the power to reduce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 205x246px
I am evil incarnate. Within my mind lies the power to reduce you peasants to naught but ash.

Having evolved beyond the pitiful distractions you fools call "emotions", i spend my days and nights perfecting my craft - that of crime, lies, manipulation, and other unspeakable acts that would make you ill with fear.

I don't go to the bathroom without a plan B. I'm 15 steps ahead in every interaction with a peasant. It's quite laughable the way you peons execute my every whim, all while under the delusion of free will.

Your will is my will.

Stay back mortal, you have no idea who you're dealing with.
>>
File: 1442662316521.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1442662316521.png
9KB, 645x773px
ur fat lol
>>
You can't be that smart. You're still posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>23284658
>>23284636
two more roaches snagged...effortless
>>
>The roach thinks it's in control
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1438534109569.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1438534109569.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
>My Face When mothers kill their newborn children for no reason other than not wanting them, and the state allows this.
>My Face When humans will gladly turn against one another simply because they are not completely identical.
>My Face When being a member of a functioning family unit is now discouraged.
>My Face When modern civilizations are using up their fresh water more quickly than it can be replenished.
>My Face When humans cannot adapt to live in an environment, and must instead adapt the environment for themselves, destroying it in the process.
>My Face When humans dream only of acquiring the material things of the world, thinking it will make their existence full and not vapid.
What makes observing the roaches so amusing?
>>
Edgelord: The Movie

Coming October 2015
>>
File: 932059092309509325.jpg (502KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
932059092309509325.jpg
502KB, 1280x720px
>>23284611
pic related

>op moments after posting this thread
>>
File: hijak.png (28KB, 317x376px) Image search: [Google]
hijak.png
28KB, 317x376px
>>23284996
>>23284945
>>23284658
>>23284636
>>23284845
>>23284812
>>23284675
>>23284611
Just as I predicted... All is going according to plan. You foolish roaches can not even conceive of the mind games i'm playing on you. Your free will is a mere illusion, and all you do plays right into my hand. I am the master, you are naught but marionettes, your every moment has been planned for and controlled by me. You are but pawns in a game for my amusement. Go ahead and try to beat me... i've already won. The world and all its denizens are but empty vessels. In that regard, no different than the pawns. Without volition, there is no true life. The world falls stagnant, dead as an ocean with no current to guide it. That volition is tempered by the struggle for survival. The decision, just like yours, to fight, just as the pawns need a master's command, so the world thirsts for the will to live. Tis the will of the master that shapes the soulless pawn, roach
>>
>>23284611
check these dubs, roach
>>
>>23286272
i have the dubs roach

always
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.