[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any girls that use omegle that are not autistic? In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: appletouchicon.png (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
appletouchicon.png
15KB, 512x512px
Are there any girls that use omegle that are not autistic? In all my months of talking to girls on omegle via video, they are either all autistic or they are average and/or weird and/or androgynous looking. That goes for the r9k tag too, and every other facet of girls camming on omegle. Do any hot, normal girls actually use that site?
>>
>>23281960
First of all, don't look for hot chicks on the web in order to talk to them and make them your waifu.
>>
>>23281983
/thread
>>
>>23281960
>Do any hot, normal girls actually use that site?
no
>>
>>23281960
Girls don't use the r9k tag.
>>
>>23282002
yeah that girl isnt really a girl
>>
>>23282002

Dude yes they do, but they were all like I described. And they seemed to think they were on the level of Stacy. Thing is, is that my descriptions for omegle girls are not confined to the r9k tag, they are like that everywhere. I guess it just bothers me that they use omegle and they think they are so superior to others.
>>
File: Femobts on omegle.jpg (651KB, 1920x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Femobts on omegle.jpg
651KB, 1920x1646px
>>23281960
>Do any hot, normal girls actually use that site?
Yes, they do.
Lot of them.
It all depends on the interests you use as well.
But, there are, contrary to what r9k things, plenty of decent looking, or even hot, shut-in females out there.
>>
>>23282464

>But, there are, contrary to what r9k things, plenty of decent looking, or even hot, shut-in females out there.

Why would they be shut-in if they were hot then? My biggest problem with all this is that the girls I talked to thought they were such hot shit, it was sad. But yeah, it's not just r9k that thinks that hot girls can't be shut-ins, I grew up being taught that only men can be shut-ins, losers, etc.
>>
>>23282464
>>23282521

I mean, even look at the one that had the feminism and r9k tags together. She is not hot, and she considers herself a feminist, and insults guys for having small dicks. Basically all the girls I met on omegle were like that, very arrogant. I just wonder where they find the justification to be so smug, it's not like they are deserving of their own praise.
>>
>>23282521
It's incredibly unlikely they are completely shut in, but they can be just as shy and autistic as you. Because they're qt and female people will have made more of an effort with them but not every hot chick becomes a stacy. Also, don't go on looking for girls only. I'm on the r9k tags most evenings and have talked to some cool people, male and female.
>>
File: 1444476442408.jpg (8KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
1444476442408.jpg
8KB, 150x142px
>literally wanting a normie conversation
>on omegle

I don't think this is the board is for you.
>>
>>23282621

I was tested for autism when I was younger, and proven to not be autistic. I find the girls also very boring; my only saving grace is that I am not considered ugly, so my facial aesthetics can distract them for a bit. But I guess this guy >>23282647 is right, maybe the problem is that I am looking for a fish in toilet bowl full of turds.
>>
R9k omegle is fairly useless

It's just a bunch of guys skipping through everyone hoping to find that "girl next door", they don't even hide it, tbh if you're gona r9k tag it up...at least have the decency to say hi to other male robots.

Now there are lots of females on the r9k tag, but most of them are extremely avoidant in that they wont say much and just kind of stare into their screen and are easily spooked.

This is my experience after a few months of doing it, put hundreds of hours into this experiment, not sure why im surprised by this, socially inept people are never going to be fun to be around.
>>
>>23282715
Oh forgot the conclusion.

Basically don't bother with it. You'll have more of a chance at a conversation by just saying hi to a normie in real life who is going to be better looking and far more social.
>>
>>23282715

Yeah, true, I was an ass in the past, I did skip a lot of guys. I need to start paying more attention to them, talking with guys about non-sexual stuff and just shooting the shit with each other would be a lot better than talking with dozens maybe hundreds of self-absorbed autistic bitches. Good advice.
>>
>>23282464

Bottom center strips for dudes a lot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.