[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of these fucked up personality disorders and mental illnesses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: duff.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
>All of these fucked up personality disorders and mental illnesses
>Not a single one that makes a woman rational like a man
>>
>>23281313
Psychopath women can be rational but they're even bigger cunts
>>
File: 68.jpg (118KB, 853x996px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
118KB, 853x996px
>>23281375
Idgaf, time to find me a psychopath woman
>>
>>23281412

Just think of the types of women that post on 4chan, Reddit and Tumblr. The types that think they are "honest", and overly emphasize their femininity with lipstick and high heels. Do you really want to be with one of them? A common trait in psychopathic females is that they despise males, so have fun with that, pal.
>>
I have Asperger's and it makes me hyper rational like a man tbh
>>
>>23281558
>A common trait in psychopathic females is that they despise males

Sounds perfect.
>>
>>23281584
Aspie girls tend to be more rational than other women now that you mention it.
Not completely, but definately much more than the avarage woman.
>>
>>23281698

I'm more rational than most men I know who seem to base their entire identity around what women approve of tbqhwy
>>
>>23281733
GOTTEM GOOD NICE!
>>
>>23281602

How? That means that any guy that goes after them will get burned for doing so.
>>
>>23281733
Still does not remove the hyper emotional bullshit that plagues the female gender. You are just better rationalizing it for yourself. Usually aspies fly off the handle even more violently since controlling emotions is one symptom of it.
>>
>>23282150

no where did I imply most women are not retarded and seem to function as some sort of hivemind, at least men go through life thinking "will this get my laid?", most women have no idea why they do anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.